• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Van Nistelrooy out for the rest of the season after his knee surgery.

@Kl@w: Ghar ki chaar deewarein hoti hai, aur ek taraf ki deewar toot gayii haii :)

Koi baat nahi, dekhte hain kya-2 bachta hai ;)

Real Madrid are tipped to go after Tevez in the Jan transfer window because of that injury. If that happens, Fergie will be absolutely pi**ed off!! :D

iinfi

mekalodu
i didnt watch the match!
jus saw Drogba's goal in sportscenter.

it is the first time i v seen him do a good build up and and and ... FINISH!!! it was an awesome finish i must say.

jus whn we thought he scored a good goal he made an absolute monkey of himself by throwing the coin @ the spectators and making beautiful gestures. three match ban on the cards!!
Drogba faces police and FA probes

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Whole Arsenal defense selected for France :lol:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1931498.ece
Drogba Charged
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1931380.ece

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I clearly don't like Drogba for his stupid antics. Yes, he has scored crucial goals for us and is great on his day. But many other players are good at doing that. I wouldn't mind selling Drogba and buying someone else in his place.

I clearly don't like Drogba for his stupid antics. Yes, he has scored crucial goals for us and is great on his day. But many other players are good at doing that. I wouldn't mind selling Drogba and buying someone else in his place.
Its too early to sell Drogba.
Scolari has little time too to ascertain Drogba's capabilities as transfer window opens in Jan. That goal against Barnley was one of the only opportunities I've seen him actually finish. This is not a good sign. (heck everybody has been shouting the same :p). As Chelsea are falling short of cash to buy players, (going from a previous post in this thread), if Drogba doesnt perform, then only he should be chucked out.
Now that DiSanto is also injured for 3 weeks, we are again stuck with lonely Anelka. So, what Drogba did was totally unneccessary.
But we did have a winning streak with only Anelka as the striker :rolleyes:

That said, Scolari now has an uphill task of remotivating the team back to winning ways (they have the capability :wink: )
And I dont give a damn about the Carling Cup. Win the EPL and UEFA Champions league and we will all be happy :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Drogba has played very few matches this season due to injury, and now when he's not injured, he finds some other way to keep off the pitch. :mad:
Now a 30+ year old should know to discipline himself.

When Drogba's not there, our only hopes are Anelka and Kalou. Both of them aren't highly skilled, but they've got an instinct for scoring goals.

With the Carling Cup gone, we've got only 3 trophies to focus on. F.A Cup, Champions League, Premier League.

Drogba has played very few matches this season due to injury, and now when he's not injured, he finds some other way to keep off the pitch. :mad:
Now a 30+ year old should know to discipline himself.

When Drogba's not there, our only hopes are Anelka and Kalou. Both of them aren't highly skilled, but they've got an instinct for scoring goals.

With the Carling Cup gone, we've got only 3 trophies to focus on. F.A Cup, Champions League, Premier League.
I agree. If his antics arent put to rest, Scolari will put him to rest :wink:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Poor game by us.....:( This sums it all.

We need a world class CB and a clinical finisher.....Lets see how Eduardo goes when he comes back.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Man UTD 5- 0 stoke city

great display the team Tevez and berba looking good.. and the shoot by welback was awesome superb goal by him

but still i feel catching the leaders could be a hard thing this season.....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG this is 05/06 all over again.
Seems like we'll have to do with just the CL and a domestic cup double lol.

On a serious note Cesc is playing below par.He needs a player to provide him the support and I am afraid Denilson is not that type of player.Thats where the all important DM comes in again:|

red_devil

Back!
united win 5-0 :) { its a clean sheet, finally :D }

but whats wrong with Arsenal ?? they are making it a habit of not playing well against the smaller teams :| today they lost at home against villa ... bad bad game/season for them...

wonder what excuse Mr. Arsene will come up with for todays defeat !!

EDIT :

End of PL hope for Arsenal ??

EDIT 2 :

btw did anyone watch Spud's leaking the 1st goal ??

the goal keeper was pathetic !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom