• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol, Chel$ki and Looserfools out of the cup. :lol:

And a big LOL @ the Chel$h!t coach who said that disrespecting CC etc......:lol: He first needs to train his team full of the big names how to take penalties. :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
lol, Chel$ki and Looserfools out of the cup. :lol:

And a big LOL @ the Chel$h!t coach who said that disrespecting CC etc......:lol: He first needs to train his team full of the big names how to take penalties. :lol:

Grow up kid, stop talking out of your Arsenal :D :lol:

Loserfools!!!!!!

Chel$h!t

Only Manchester United is the KING!!!

*scienceblogs.com/deepseanews/upload/2007/06/No%20Plastic%20Picture.png

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Perhaps your grasp of the English language is very weak.........:lol:

I was talking about Liverpool & Chel$ea.....:lol:

It seems you've failed to understand what I was saying. Ahh, the English language is so beautiful! If anyone else has understood the clever word-play in my previous post, please stop laughing for a moment and explain to our dearest gagandeep what I meant. :D :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Damn i missed the action here :(
Ab tera kyaa hoga Kl@w :)) SPurs beating Liverpool is still percievable as Spurs are on ahigh with recent good outings...but whats happened to Chelsea :shock: I wont say too much about it :rol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Damn i missed the action here :(
Ab tera kyaa hoga Kl@w :)) SPurs beating Liverpool is still percievable as Spurs are on ahigh with recent good outings...but whats happened to Chelsea :shock: I wont say too much about it :rol:

Look at it this way - the top 2 teams in the league are out of the Carling Cup, leaving lesser teams to fight it out, while they concentrate on frying the bigger fish. :D

Rahim

Married!
^Baat yeh nahiin hai abhishek, now what about being "competitive on all fronts mantra"?
Aahh every dark cloud has a silver lining!

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It seems you've failed to understand what I was saying. Ahh, the English language is so beautiful! If anyone else has understood the clever word-play in my previous post, please stop laughing for a moment and explain to our dearest gagandeep what I meant. :D :lol:
Well my dearest friend Abhishek, I had actually understood what you were saying, but still you haven't understood what I meant. :lol: Kudos to the dynamic English language. :lol:

Lets stop this kiddish fight here and talk sensible things. :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well my dearest friend Abhishek, I had actually understood what you were saying, but still you haven't understood what I meant. :lol: Kudos to the dynamic English language. :lol:

Lets stop this kiddish fight here and talk sensible things. :)

Bah, you didn't get what I said and I didn't get what you said! 1-1 draw! :D

^Baat yeh nahiin hai abhishek, now what about being "competitive on all fronts mantra"?
Aahh every dark cloud has a silver lining!

Exactly! What has been done, cannot be undone. Better concentrate on whatever competitions we're still in. :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Quite a lot has been goin on in this thread since I last visited it. Damn I always miss the action.

Last season, we lost to Barnsley in the F.A Cup. This season it's against Burnley in the Carling Cup. And both the times, we failed to make the most of our chances. It's really sad to see such a talented side failing to make the cut. Some days just aren't our days. Even the other teams in the top 4 have had their bad days. So why are you guys making such a big issue of it? And don't worry, if you thought you could watch Scolari get sacked and laugh your balls out, think twice. Scolari is the best manager we've had over the last decade.
And I can see the other 2 teams struggling against some weak side.

And I believe what Cech said was right- "Chelsea need to forget about entertaining the audience if they're to win anything."

Rahim

Married!
Van Nistelrooy out for the rest of the season after his knee surgery.

@Kl@w: Ghar ki chaar deewarein hoti hai, aur ek taraf ki deewar toot gayii haii :)

Top Bottom