• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
4-2 ...63rd minute

pool playing 2nd string side {but torres has started, subbed 56th minute cos of some injury..which btw isn't a bad one }

EDIT:

^^ Carling Cup..
spuds playing at home

btw, Frazer Campbell, the Man Utd player on loan at spuds has scored a brace !!

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
even in this game di santo didnt start!! i think this is now the last time he will play in Chelsea colors.
he will never be played all thru the season and he will leave in summer :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
LOL
Burnley dumped Chelsea out of CC(5-4 Pen.)That too at the bridge.There goes Scolari's quadruple dream:cry:
Drogba threw a coin back to burnley supporters with finger salute.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1924714.ece
Lol Good job Drogba

red_devil

Back!
^^ why ?? is it because he said he supports Man Utd ?? :|

and lol @chelsea and @liverpool for losing :D

arsenal kids are better than the first squads of pool and cfc :))

poor scholari.. he must be thinking that his arse is now gonna be fired out of chlesea :))

they hadn't lost for 80-odd games and now they lose 2 games {against liv and yesterday against burnley}

Mr Roman, next is who ? :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ why ?? is it because he said he supports Man Utd ?? :|

and lol @chelsea and @liverpool for losing :D

arsenal kids are better than the first squads of pool and cfc :))

poor scholari.. he must be thinking that his arse is now gonna be fired out of chlesea :))

they hadn't lost for 80-odd games and now they lose 2 games {against liv and yesterday against burnley}

Mr Roman, next is who ? :D

If you cared to notice, that was NOT our first eleven. In fact we have not played our first eleven this season at all.

About Scolari losing his job, dream on :rolleyes:

red_devil

Back!
@ Kl@w-24

that is just a reason behind which you are trying to hide. AFAIK, all members of the chelsea first squad {the squad, not the team} are atleast on par {perhaps even better} when compared to burnley !!

c'mon, a chelsea team having Drogba {lol @ him for his incident yesterday}, lampard, malouda, deco and di santo couldn't beat a championship side...

even Man Utd were without many first team players, and the arsenal kids also won earlier without having any top team player..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Highlight and see

Damn! Lemme help you out:

Uh... Why do you support them?

This is gonna be fun... Tee Hee!!!

:D

@ Kl@w-24

that is just a reason behind which you are trying to hide. AFAIK, all members of the chelsea first squad {the squad, not the team} are atleast on par {perhaps even better} when compared to burnley !!

c'mon, a chelsea team having Drogba {lol @ him for his incident yesterday}, lampard, malouda, deco and di santo couldn't beat a championship side...

even Man Utd were without many first team players, and the arsenal kids also won earlier without having any top team player..

Heh, I ain't trying to hide or offer excuses! :D
But it's a fact that it was not our first eleven and I didn't compare the players to Burnley's team, did I? We had our chances in front of goal and we didn't take them, simple as that. And by now I'm sure someone somewhere has a voodoo doll that comes into play whenever we go to penalties. :D :D :lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^^ you didn't compare but i'm sure u do agree that your guys are better than the burnley guys :D

and as for penalties, hope it continues :D

Top Bottom