• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here, some more stark truths:

This was the day when Arsenal dropped out of the title race.

Eleven games in that sounds like a hasty statement, but they have already lost three times and dropped a further four points unnecessarily.

However, it's not the number but rather the manner of the defeats that mean it is now a three-horse race for the Premier League. .....

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,13320_4441516,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
One things for sure next weekend Gary Nevilla would be practising long throws to down Gunners :))
I can't understand why don't we play Djorou in defense,he looked very good in the pre season and is the tallest in squad :|
Senderos+Djorou pairing was looking great but we flogged him to Milan:|
About Clichy,Well when he f-s up he do it bad but it is rare and he doesn't get enough protection from his CBs.IMO he is the best LB in the Premier League(World?) and gives 200% for the team,we should not be pointing fingers at him.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, how 'bout looserfool?

BTW, some Chelsea songs @ the official club site- *www.chelseafc.com/page/ChelseaSongs/0,,10268,00.html

I always sing 'em at match time. Unfortunately, the player's can't hear me sing.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We just need to win against Man Utd next week at any cost.........:|

Draws will not work. I'm ready to see my team loosing 1 game and winning the next instead of drawing 2 games. But at this moment, we can't afford to loose any of the games......We need to win.

Anyhow, lets see what happens. We need to get good Center Backs to the team in January.

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
finally its proven...LOSERFLUKE surely are flukes..
and chelsea back on top..
AND ARSENAL..they seem to be creating some sort of losing record against relegation battlers...and look at this..fabregas says arsenal ladies will get a draw against spurs..that is what they get..so fabregas actually raised questions against his masculinity..and this time wenger was saying throw ins wont be a problem we've worked them well..we know what happened..poor old arsene..i think arsenal need to stop talking and start doing..whats the use of saying we play beautiful football and then go on and lose to FUlham, Hull and now stoke..really its bye bye for them..they arent catching chelsea now..
P.S- Ballack stays captain of germany..YAHOOOO!!!!

red_devil

Back!
was out of the city over the weekend so couldn't watch any of the matches :(

but i must have been some weekend of football !!

Liverpool lost against SPUDS :)) :D
like i said earlier, the managers should just mind their own business and NOT go around commenting about other clubs {Arsene Wenger and now Rafa :D }

Man Utd won against Hull... good to know that.. but 4-3 scoreline doesn't suggest that Utd were dominant in the game... well, how good were Utd on the day ??
{ i shall try to watch that game, but your reviews would be most welcome ...}

and Arsenal ?? whats wrong with those guys ?? they are making it a habit of losing against the bottom rung teams..and RVP got RED CARDED !! ROFL !! he will miss this weekends game against Man U !! WTF !! :D :D :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Man Utd won against Hull... good to know that.. but 4-3 scoreline doesn't suggest that Utd were dominant in the game... well, how good were Utd on the day ??
{ i shall try to watch that game, but your reviews would be most welcome ...}

Hull City staged an unbelievable comeback! It was hilarious watching ManU defend with 10 men behind the ball in the final quarter of an hour!! :D

red_devil

Back!
We just need to win against Man Utd next week at any cost.........:|

Best of luck !!

Draws will not work. I'm ready to see my team loosing 1 game and winning the next instead of drawing 2 games. But at this moment, we can't afford to loose any of the games......We need to win.

:confused::confused::confused:

Anyhow, lets see what happens. We need to get good Center Backs to the team in January.

ah!! what about the very good player you bought from Utd Mikael Silvestre ??

beta testing said:
Well, how 'bout looserfool?

sounds good :D

beta testing said:
BTW, some Chelsea songs @ the official club site- *www.chelseafc.com/page/Chelse...,10268,00.html

I always sing 'em at match time. Unfortunately, the player's can't hear me sing.

height of fan-boi-sm !!

@Kl@w-24, why did Hull get that penalty ?? did anyone from Utd get sent off ??

and after what you've said, i must try and watch that match !! {repeat telecast on TV or otherwise ;) }

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Kl@w-24, why did Hull get that penalty ?? did anyone from Utd get sent off ??

and after what you've said, i must try and watch that match !! {repeat telecast on TV or otherwise ;) }

Ferdinand fouled a Hull City player in the box, hence the penalty. No one got sent off, I think. The events unfolded quite unexpectedly - 1-0 to manU, then 1-1. Okay, so Hull are mounting a fightback. Then it was 2-1, 3-1, 4-1. Back to the usual, I thought. And then Hull dragged themselves back to 4-3 and Utd were hanging on for dear life!! :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Top Bottom