• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Sore losers behave in this fashion :p Fans can understand his frustration and some fierrce tackles but this was blatant. Gunners always had this mentality and i am not going to remind anybody about the history of Viera & Keowne :mad:
Wenger talks too much about beautiful football and this wasnt an example of that.
I might advise Wenger to send RVP to Ranchiiiiiiiiiiii :D India's biggest Mental Hospital.

PS: Hargreaves Out For Six Months :|

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Hargreaves, is he ever going to play this season ?? he seems to be perennially injured :(
Anelka wants to play alongside Drogba

and Global slowdown has hit CHELSEA of all the clubs !!

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed the Blues are feeling the effect of the global financial crisis.

A series of cost-cutting measures which will see a restructuring of the club’s spending is being put into place immediately.

Areas affected include Big Phil Scolari’s January transfer kitty which is expected to total no more than £10million.

The Blues boss is desperate to sign a reliable goalscorer as cover for hitmen Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka.

But it is unlikely he will have the funds to recruit his first choice, Brazilian superstar Luis Fabiano, who is valued at £25m by Seville.

A further effect will see the club’s scouting network reduced.

LOL !! poor ol' Roman can also reduce the size of his transfer kitty..
never thought this would happen to chelsea :p

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, he bought a huge new mansion just a week or so ago... Maybe he could have given that money to Scolari....
BTW, Roman himself had said to Scolari a few weeks back that he should sell some players in the summer if he wanted to buy any more. He wanted to make the club's finance self sustained.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^Sore losers behave in this fashion :p Fans can understand his frustration and some fierrce tackles but this was blatant. Gunners always had this mentality and i am not going to remind anybody about the history of Viera & Keowne :mad:
Wenger talks too much about beautiful football and this wasnt an example of that.
I might advise Wenger to send RVP to Ranchiiiiiiiiiiii :D India's biggest Mental Hospital.

PS: Hargreaves Out For Six Months :|
Send Rooney for company then lol

Silvestre was meant to be defensive cover but I don't know why is he being played regularly in front of Djorou:|Quite embarrassing to be fair:p

Rahim

Married!
@Arsenal_Gunners: Rooney doesnt do such shameful and emabarassing acts . Yes a bone-chrunching tackle is another matter.
Send Rooney for company then lol
Willian Gallas is a better candidate to accompany RVP. He will feel at home!

Stop behaving like sheeps!!

iinfi

mekalodu
Rory Delap's throw-in Lee Dixon's tactical view
his throw-ins are a real threat ... definitely a bigger threat than corners as u can easily win a throw-in by running down the flanks!! definitely creates a lot of excitement whn he gets a throw-in.

i remember a couple of weeks back me n my bro were watching EPL and i went to the balcony for a min, when my bro shouted for me. i came in thinking it mite be a penalty or something. but it was a Delap throw-in frm adjacent to the penalty area!! :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Roma 3-1 Chelsea.................:lol:
Panucci 34, Vučinić 48, 58 - Terry 75

Deco was red-carded too in the 80th minute.

Liverpool 1-1 Atletico
Gerrard 90+5 (p) - Maxi Rodriguez 37

I don't know how those Atletico guys conceeded a penalty at the end of the game. :|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Again, a side parked the bus in front of goal and caught us on the break. The defence looked slow & immobile. Mikel gave away the ball, which cost us a goal and I think it was him who gave away that freekick from which we subsequently conceded. Bad day at the office, nothing more. We need a Plan-B for games like this. And the second yellow for Deco was extremely harsh. What was he booked for? Taking a quick freekick!! What was the ref thinking??? :mad:

And that Pool-Atletico game should have ended 1-0 in favour of Atletico. Apparently it's a crime to touch Saint Steven Gerrard in the penalty box, coz he fell down as if hit by a bullet. Diving scum. Again, the ref sucked in that game too.

Rahim

Married!
When you are losing a game it is quite natural for any player to tumble in the box even if a bird goes past by him.
Currently watching it on Ten Sports

Again, a side parked the bus in front of goal and caught us on the break. The defence looked slow & immobile. Mikel gave away the ball, which cost us a goal and I think it was him who gave away that freekick from which we subsequently conceded. Bad day at the office, nothing more. We need a Plan-B for games like this. And the second yellow for Deco was extremely harsh. What was he booked for? Taking a quick freekick!! What was the ref thinking??? :mad:

And that Pool-Atletico game should have ended 1-0 in favour of Atletico. Apparently it's a crime to touch Saint Steven Gerrard in the penalty box, coz he fell down as if hit by a bullet. Diving scum. Again, the ref sucked in that game too.
Where did you watch the match? It was not aired on Ten Sports :|
I saw the highlights...that ref should be stripped flogged and paraded down the streets (like what they did to most in India). WTF was he thinking????? :mad:
But we did play poorly :(
Hope Roman doesnt blow a fuse and fire Scholari :|
But we are 2nd in the table, right?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
how was anelka playing? did u watch the match?

Where did you watch the match? It was not aired on Ten Sports :|
I saw the highlights...that ref should be stripped flogged and paraded down the streets (like what they did to most in India). WTF was he thinking????? :mad:
But we did play poorly :(
Hope Roman doesnt blow a fuse and fire Scholari :|
But we are 2nd in the table, right?

Anelka was almost anonymous throughout the game. Hardly anything of note. They were showing it on Zee Sports and luckily my cable operator was showing this channel since the past few days. But the idiot took it off air at half-time, so I had to switch to Justin.tv. :mad:
But the stream was pretty smooth, the best one I've seen yet. :cool:

Like I said earlier, we need a Plan-B when things are not going the way we would like them to.

red_devil

Back!
lol..here come the BLUES :D

Chelsea gotta get a minimum of 4 points in their next 2 games to get through to the next round... which means 2 draws wont suffice :D

Do i see Chelsea getting knocked out ?? arrgh !! I hope not :D

oh btw, Man U v/s Celtic today and Wes Brown, Neville, Van Der Sar all out..and Foster is gonna be the GK ahead of the more experienced Kuzchack

Hoping to watch a great game today :)

Top Bottom