• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
At the moment, Man Utd 4-3 Hull City. If ManUre wins this match, they'll be above us. :| Nice game by Hull in the 2nd half.

Anyhow, we got pwn3d.....
Stoke City 2-1 Arsenal........:/

I didn't watch the match, but I know it must be poor defending by the back 4.........:mad:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I didn't see the match but the defeat is not completely unexpected as we were a bit down and Stoke's gameplay is counter Arsenal.It is a mini crisis now to be fair.
Sagna,Walcott,Adebayor injured.RVP suspended for Manure game.
:(

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Blue is the colour!! :cool:

Chelsea 5-0 Sunderland

ManU defending with 10 men behind the ball against the mighty Hull City!! LOL!! LMAO!! :D :D :D

Rahim

Married!
^Abey apne chashme ka power check karaa bhai!!!! Yes Hull played with spirit and never-die attitude and United got away with it. SAF bringing off Carrick and replacing him with Giggs to play DM/CM? lol :)) In the end this arrogance really back-fired.

What was RVP thinking? Clichy 1stsenior goal was funny.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^Abey apne chashme ka power check karaa bhai!!!! Yes Hull played with spirit and never-die attitude and United got away with it. SAF bringing off Carrick and replacing him with Giggs to play DM/CM? lol :)) In the end this arrogance really back-fired.

What was RVP thinking? Clichy 1stsenior goal was funny.

Abe 4-3 roz-roz nahi hota, and that too vs Hull City!!! Hull City!! :D :lol:
Arrogance will cost Fergie big-time this season!! :D

LMAO :lol:
What has Aresen Wenger got to say for himself?
Stoke City 2- 1 Arsenal :D
+Van Persie Red Carded for a useless challenge :p
And Man U narrowly escaped defeat today
Only Chelsea was strong with 5 goals and a clean sheet. :)
Liverpool vs Spuds on now....liverpool ahead at the break by one goal by Dirk Kuyt in the 3rd Minute

iinfi

mekalodu
did u folks c the Spurs match?? ... possibly the second best match of the season ... bent, zakora and king worked tirelessly. another moment of brilliance by Bentley towards the end to fox reina !!! he will get England national team call up soon.

@ arsenal fans: why was ur player van Bhurji trying to play kho kho with the goal keeper. the ref didnt understand the game!! he he ehe

Last edited:
Yay!!! :D
Liverpool 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur :D
First of all, Harry Redknapp has "spurred" a rivival.
Secondly.
CHELSEA ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
did u folks c the Spurs match?? ... possibly the second best match of the season ... bent, zakora and king worked tirelessly. another moment of brilliance by Bentley towards the end to fox reina !!! he will get England national team call up soon.

Hahaaaa!! I was watching that match and praying!! :D
Scouse-scum brought back to earth... THUD!! :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just look at our friggin' goal-difference: +23 already!!! :D

Oh, and the BIG-4 have once again occupied the top-4 slots in the table. Normalcy is restored... ;)

Last edited:
^^
Yup totally agree with you (Though ManU had a narrow victory with Hull :rolleyes: )
Where's gagandeep? he is online isnt he? or is he hiding? :???:......:D

iinfi

mekalodu
some comments from arsenal fans
*www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A42998368
Look at our great football Arsenal fans. The best football in the world. Who we kidding. To be the best you have to be complete from keeeper right up the field. To all those arsenal fans that keep sticking up for this current team, your as much of a problem as our stubborn manager. This is not good enough for any title, they aint got the stomach to be the best. There is no real quality. The football we play only pays off when the other teams leave themselves open. Arsenal are so easy to beat its unbelievable. What excuses can anyone have for this team. I have run out, and come to the conclusion that we are miles behind the other top 3 when it comes to being a complete package. Lastly why on earth would any manager play 4central midfielders in one midfield. Untill we aquire a world class goalkeeper two world class defenders and a world class midfielder we aint going anywhere. God i miss Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira, Pires, Campbell etc. Personally i believe the football we played then was the best this club had ever played.All we do is pass. It aint that great. Infact its getting boring. I want to be direct and quick like we use to be.

@gunners plz refer to this link also *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7684755.stm

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I would indeed agree that our defense is very very weak........

The only defender whom I feel like calling 'good' is Bacary Sagna.

Top Bottom