• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Everything was perfect, the last 5 minutes screwed it all.

The table as of now:

1) Liverpool - 26
2) Chelsea - 23
3) Arsenal - 20
4) Aston Villa - 20
5) Hull City - 20

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hull City have realized, that this London side is not like the others they've faced upto now :D
I told you they'll face a backlash from us! ;)

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
redknapp seems to have got the fire in the team alright..so i guess they will avoid relegation after all..and has there been any game which liverpool has won convincingly??except everton cant remember anyone..they surely are going to drop down..

Rahim

Married!
SAF is trying desperately to keep Carlos Tevez at Old Trafford, after he lost his place in the 11 after Berba's arrival.

Rahim

Married!
Diego Maradona is virtually been named Argentina's National Coach!! :shock: For the romance of football & an Argentinian fan like me, this decision seems very good but.....its damn risky for both parties, as Maradona may not be good health-wise and we all know about his passion for this game and it might just take his life this time. :mad:

Ronaldo wins The Golden Boot and promises to better his goal tally this season :))

red_devil

Back!
RAFA BENITEZ insists Tottenham should not have sacked boss Juande Ramos.

first Arsene now Rafa.. why cant these people just shut up and look into their own club's business rather than commenting about Spuds!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
first Arsene now Rafa.. why cant these people just shut up and look into their own club's business rather than commenting about Spuds!!
Its not like they called a press conference to talk about Tottenham.They are just expressing their views when press asked them:|

iinfi

mekalodu
every one saw that Clichy slip. but did anyone see wat Song did after that.

he was jus jogging behind Jenas. Jenas finish was top class and no-one can deny that!! but jus watch wat Song was upto as Jenas was running with the ball towards the goal.

Song sud v run up and made life difficult for Jenas. instead he chose to jog behind him. watch the video again let me knw ur opinion. :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Spuds have released a DVD of the draw with Arsenal :lol::lol:
*shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/detail.php?productid=ST39060&proddesc=Arsenal+4+-+4+Spurs+

Top Bottom