• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Kuzchack (cant spell his name :)) ) doesnt have anything in his top floor and cant make any decisions. Why United went so aggressively to buy him is beyond me.

Saw the match & Chelsea were blown away, playing without any purpose or vision. Passing between Deco and Lampard and switching it to Bosingwa was all they did.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea gotta get a minimum of 4 points in their next 2 games to get through to the next round... which means 2 draws wont suffice :D

Do i see Chelsea getting knocked out ?? arrgh !! I hope not :D

Dude, we've got Cluj at home and Bordeaux away. No sane man would predict 2 draws here :D

red_devil

Back!
@ Kl@w-24 hmm...so you saying you'll lose both the matches !! GAWD !! have some hope :D .. and trust Scholari to get you past the group stages...

Adebayor out for 3 weeks :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It just wasn't our day...
Deco shouldn't have been sent off, and the mistakes committed by our players let us down... We've got a talented side, but sometimes, they just let us down... :-(
Anyway, I'm sure we're going through to the next round.

Rahim

Married!
Cluj beats Roma, Roma beats Chelsea...so that means Cluj Better than Roma and Roma better than Chelsea :)) Where does Chelsea stand? Laws of the Number System!!
If A>C & B>C, then A>B>C and "C" is Chelsea :))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^And no Chelsea fan ever predicted they will get whipped at Rome :))

No one said this was going to be an easy game. Away from home, in difficult conditions, against a team that sat back, soaked up all the pressure and hit us on the break.

@ Kl@w-24 hmm...so you saying you'll lose both the matches !! GAWD !! have some hope :D .. and trust Scholari to get you past the group stages...

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that it would be so difficult for you to understand what I said. Here, I'll repeat it, slowly:

No

sane

man

would

predict

draws

here

You see, "NOT A DRAW" does NOT imply "2 DEFEATS". I thought you might have a basic understanding of logic, probablity etc. My mistake. Sorry, I'll use clearer and more understandable (is this word too long?) sentences next time. :D :D :D :p :lol: :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Cluj beats Roma, Roma beats Chelsea...so that means Cluj Better than Roma and Roma better than Chelsea :)) Where does Chelsea stand? Laws of the Number System!!
If A>C & B>C, then A>B>C and "C" is Chelsea :))

Looks like you've been taking tutions from a Pool fan recently :D :lol:

And by tha logic, Coventry City>ManU remember??? :D :D :D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I know.....but what Cheksea lacked in the match was incisiveness. Whats the point of passing beautifully if you dont put the melon in the net?

red_devil

Back!
Kl@w-24 said:
You see, "NOT A DRAW" does NOT imply "2 DEFEATS". I thought you might have a basic understanding of logic, probablity etc. My mistake. Sorry, I'll use clearer and more understandable (is this word too long?) sentences next time. :D :D :D :p :lol: :lol:

now which part of logic says that NOT A DRAW cant be 2 DEFEATS ??? that is also one of the possibilities...

because you've used words like probability i'm only guessing that you know something about it {other than the spelling, which of course you do not know :p}

and yes please feel free to use a dictionary for some simpler words { yeah "understandable" is a bit too long ;) } and proper spellings { you know a dictionary enabled Mozilla Firefox browser would also do the trick ;) } :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I know.....but what Cheksea lacked in the match was incisiveness. Whats the point of passing beautifully if you dont put the melon in the net?

Exactly, we need a Plan-B in such situations. Hopefully, it will all fall into place as the season progresses. BTW, check this out:

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

Steven Gerrard :D

Top Bottom