• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^

Instead of watching a stuttering stream on my connection, I usually head over to this page on the Vital Chelsea site:

*www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=510740

Do drop by sometime. We've got excellent articles, REAL fans, debates and discussions. :D

Hmm... I checked out this stream and it's broadcasting the Ten Sports channel!! Does that mean they're gonna show the Chelsea match??

*www.justin.tv/cricketalkfb

Ten Sports is showing Chelsea vs Roma!!

YESSSS!!!! :D

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i v the south max plan ... Rs. 4990 for one year.... and after that costs do increase... but it is always better than my cable fellow who takes money from me every month doesnt giv me half a dozen imp. news, sports n regional channels.
if only someone cud help me with how to improve the clarity of my TV ... :(

n i cant watch the online stream ... 128kbps connection. :(
chao off for today ... will watch the match on TV :)

iinfi

mekalodu
idiots played for a draw for 90 mins ... why did they take the trouble of traveling frm Italy to London??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^They haven't had a good experience in England yet and in their last match they were beaten 4-0 at home by Inter.
A draw against Roma at home will feel like a defeat for Chelsea.
Liverpool drew lol

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Like someone said a few years ago:

They came in a bus and they parked the bus in front of the goal.

That's how Roma were playing. Full credit to Chelsea, though. They huffed, they puffed and they finally blew the house down! :D

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
can you believe ten and zee sports showed manu vs celtic and arsenal vs fener..while real vs juve was lef unaired

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Benitez before the champs league game against AtMad

Originally said by Rafael Benitez*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/viewpost.gif
We have the belief that we can win every game we play. I am confident that my players can produce the right performances this week. We are showing character and the right mentality you need for a winning team.We can field a team good enough to beat Atletico, then we must think about how we play at Chelsea. But I am confident in my players that they can produce the right performances. The team showed great character to beat Wigan on Saturday, and we are showing the belief that we can win every game.
And he came away with a draw.

And this is what he said when he was talking about the encounter he'll have with Chelsea.

Originally said by Rafael Benitez*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/Blue/buttons/viewpost.gif
Maybe it would be nice to get two or three goals in the first half so I can relax a little on the bench. You will have to ask my doctor exactly how much stress I am being put under!

Saw the Chelsea Vs Roma game??
Geeezz, what a bore :|
I expected a clinical performance, instead was caught sleeping during the game by my brother :(
Still, happy that Terry made contact :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahem... Ahem...

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2008/oct/22/tottenhamhotspur/DONEMarkBoyd-7294.jpg

A nice compilation of Spuds jokes I found on the Internet:

Haringey council has blocked Tottenham's plans to build a new ground on Northumberland Park. A town hall source said: 'We don't mind having a funfair there once a year, but a circus every fortnight is a bit much.'

'I was playing Scrabble and had enough letters to make 'Tottenham Hotspur Football Club'. I was gutted when I found out it was only worth two points.'

A young boy goes to social services and tells them he has nowhere to live. 'What about your parents?' asks the social worker. 'No, they beat me,' says the boy. 'What about your grandparents?' says the social worker. 'No, they beat me even harder!' says the boy. 'Well ... where do you want to stay then?' replies the social worker. 'Tottenham,' says the boy. 'They don't beat anyone.

Juande Ramos, shortly after another training session, comments to the head groundsman at White Hart Lane how impressive the pitch is looking. 'It ought to,' replies the groundsman. 'We put 70 million quid's worth of manure on it every week.'

What does THFC stand for? Tottenham Heading For the Championship.

When Robbie Keane left Wolves, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Coventry, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Leeds, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Spurs, ............

:D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
@Kl@w-24, awesome :D

this one was the best :
A young boy goes to social services and tells them he has nowhere to live. 'What about your parents?' asks the social worker. 'No, they beat me,' says the boy. 'What about your grandparents?' says the social worker. 'No, they beat me even harder!' says the boy. 'Well ... where do you want to stay then?' replies the social worker. 'Tottenham,' says the boy. 'They don't beat anyone.
and this part is it true ??

When Robbie Keane left Wolves, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Coventry, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Leeds, they got relegated.
When Robbie Keane left Spurs, ............

oh btw, at HT, in the UEFA cup match,

Udinese 1-0 Tottenham:D
and in the 57th min, O'Hara has got a red card ..
great going by SPUDS :D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Continuing the joke that is THFC these days the latest results from UEFA cup
Udinese 2 - 0 Spuds
These are really bad days for them.I hope this shuts their supporters up for some years.

Too bad betting isn't legal here or I would have made some nice money by betting against Spuds in every game.:(

Last edited:
Top Bottom