• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yay!!!! :D
My class got cancelled.....I can watch the match :)
@Kl@W
I was infact glad that Fletcher scored instead of Rooney. Would have started an unneccessary riot.
I only saw the first half...who equalized?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hull city joins Pool and Chelsea with 20 points each while ManU moves to 5th.With Manu now having played the same no. of games as us they are still 1 point behind.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Manuel Fellaini scored for Everton!! :D

ROFLMAO :lol:
It's Marouane Fellaini

Madrid drop Ronaldo interest!

Said by Madrid prez Ramon Calderon

Manchester (United) would not like to lose him - that is the situation. They are very clear about that so now it is a situation we have to forget. Manchester didn't want to sell over the last three or four months but we don't want to get into trouble with them as they are one of the biggest clubs in the world. You can never be sure what will happen in the future but Real Madrid want to have a good relationship with Manchester. We do not want disturb them in any way over any possible signing that they are not willing to accept. We know it is not easy to sign players from big clubs in the middle of the season. I don't think we'll sign anyone unless we have any serious injuries.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7689941.stm

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^And he will rewarded with some moolah from you know who :))

If you're referring to Chelsea, forget it. We don't want to waste money on something like that. We can win the title without doing such things. :cool:
BTW, you better bribe some Hull City guys, cause they pose a serious threat to you :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Yah Roman might save his money to sign Ronaldo next year as it seems Madrid have given up on this sulk.
Its so strange with so many people sufferring from memory loss as last season it was the samw cry from everyone as Chelsea will walk away with the title and yet United kicked them where it hurts. Now the same things are being repeated. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost....aur Devils and The Blues slog it out once again as Kops and Gunners doesnt have the stamina to last long.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yah Roman might save his money to sign Ronaldo next year as it seems Madrid have given up on this sulk.
Its so strange with so many people sufferring from memory loss as last season it was the samw cry from everyone as Chelsea will walk away with the title and yet United kicked them where it hurts. Now the same things are being repeated. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost....aur Devils and The Blues slog it out once again as Kops and Gunners doesnt have the stamina to last long.

We don't need Ronaldo. We've got Joe Cole, who's the best right mid fielder in the league. And lemme tell you, it'll be the blue half of Manchester who'll go for Ronaldo.
And BTW, what happened last season is totally irrelevant now. This season things will be different.
And as for your last point, I agree completely. :-D

red_devil

Back!
beta testing said:
Madrid drop Ronaldo interest!
wasn't this reported on TheSun a couple of days ago:confused:

rahimveron said:

and there is a high possibility that the same results may also be repeated :D
i wouldn't bet against Gunners and Kops taking the 2nd place from Chelsea :D

oh btw today,
West Brom 0 Hull City 3

Hull City top of the table !!!! [i know they've played a game more but you cant deny them their moment of glory]
and when was the last time that a new team in the PL reached such heights?? On current form, these guys will certainly finish the season in top 10

We dont need Ronaldo, we get plenty of playmakers in our team right now.
Who cares what happened last year? Yes,we were supposed to win the EPL and the Champions League and yes, ManU ousted us all of a sudden, but this time we shall get our Vendetta :twisted:
We've also got Scholari on our side :D
Regarding your last point
Totally agree with you :wink:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Spurs sack Ramos for Redknapp!
Tottenham Hotspur are set to appoint Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp as their new manager after sacking coach Juande Ramos.
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7691457.stm

Rahim

Married!
^Thats great news and it is no surprise to see that toothless manager getting the boot. Rednapp is a good choice.
There are speculations that Joe Mourinho might succeed SAF when he retires.

Rahim

Married!
@Roman's Clans: Its not a problem who wins the title for me. Its the way some supporters dismiss the challenger like some kinda of a dirt and i am speaking for both the devils and the blues fans. Respect wont hurt anyone here.

Hi Abhishek

red_devil

Back!
rahimveron said:
^Thats great news and it is no surprise to see that toothless manager getting the boot. Rednapp is a good choice.

yeah...and everyone expected Ramos to be axe.. but hope they don't axe Rednapp by the end of the season {if they get relegated to the championship that is}

rahimveron said:
There are speculations that Joe Mourinho might succeed SAF when he retires.
and where did u hear/read this bit ???
The Special One for the Red Devils ?? HELL YES :D {not for any other reasons but b'cos you can expect a whole lot of special one-exclusive-quotes after every game :D}

..wait.. how about Jose for the Gunners, after Arsene is gone ??:p

Rahim

Married!
Nahi be, yeh BSNL ki meharbani hai :( Now everything is fixed.

Arsene wont retire any sooner till his young stars attains 30 years of age and win some trophies for Papa !! I can see myself discussing this with my grand kids in 40 years time and point out "The Best Team who never won any major silverware.":confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom