• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Liverpool's been good overall over the years, but guess somewhere the "owen" magic is lacking in recent times

Liverpool needs a "Rooney"!

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
And that's when Manure are having the golden period of their history while Liverpool haven't won the PL even once.The tide will turn soon though as history tells us,if Liverpool manage to move in a new stadium and we mange to keep Cesc and company at Arsenal,the next 15 or so years are ours.
I would rather have Liverpool win the PL(if not us) than menunited or chelsea

red_devil

Back!
And that's when Manure are having the golden period of their history while Liverpool haven't won the PL even once.The tide will turn soon though as history tells us,if Liverpool manage to move in a new stadium

what would that do to the way they play their game ??

and we mange to keep Cesc and company at Arsenal,the next 15 or so years are ours.

u kidding man ?? dont u think {even if Cesc stays at Arsenal} that 15 years is too much to hope for ??
besides, of the next 15, this year is certainly not gonna be a gunner year !!

I would rather have Liverpool win the PL(if not us) than menunited or chelsea

why ?? any specific reason ??

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is ready to make a cut-price double swoop for West Ham pair Matthew Upson and Scott Parker in January. (Daily Mirror)
Oh no. Not again. Does he think that by keeping on buying new players he can buy wins?

And BTW, Alan Shearer has hinted that he wants to be the next Newcastle manager. (Daily Star)

Instead of sitting joint top with Chelsea, Liverpool would be 14 points worse off if their matches had finished after 58 minutes. (The Times)
They've always managed to scramble and score a last minute winner or equalizer. Thanks to luck I should say.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here's one stat that most people are overlooking, regarding Liverpool's domestic form:

6 - The number of bottom-half teams played by Liverpool in their eight Premier League games - more than any other side in the league.

The bubble will burst soon.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
what would that do to the way they play their game ??
Take the club to a new level and generate more revenue leading to economic stability.

u kidding man ?? dont u think {even if Cesc stays at Arsenal} that 15 years is too much to hope for ??
You do not understand me.If the current crop stays at the club instead of leaving for Barcelona etc. surely they will win big here,given the massive potential they show at a young age.hence attracting more good players to the club.
Our rebuilding process became slow because of players like Flamini leaving.So the biggest challenge against Wenger is to keep these players together.
besides, of the next 15, this year is certainly not gonna be a gunner year !!
Perhaps not in the league but we have a good chance to win the CL.
why ?? any specific reason ??
Most of them are level headed and respect the beautiful football we play and we respect their rich history.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Most of them are level headed and respect the beautiful football we play and we respect their rich history.

Liverpool fans... level-headed??? Most of them are up their own ar$e with their 'history', turning a blind eye to the present!! And they think their 'history' gives them the right to mock each & every club and fan in England.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Maybe you interact with the minority of them :p

Links for tonight's game
Fenerbache vs Arsenal
*myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=21475&part=sports

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ronaldo may miss ManU v Celtic
Doesn't matter I guess, Celtic squad is weak with injuries.

Chelsea v Roma
*myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=21476&part=sports

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
W00000T 2 goals in 2 mins Ade and walcott scored.The famous turkish crowd have finally been silenced lol
*www.justin.tv/agooner
Good stream

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
W00000T 2 goals in 2 mins Ade and walcott scored.The famous turkish crowd have finally been silenced lol
*www.justin.tv/agooner
Good stream
Lol dude, even I'm there already....:D Seems a co-incidence to me. lol...

Silvestre own goal. :/ and immediately then Diaby scored in his first start....Yeah...:D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Our defense was woeful in 1st half.:|

Much better stream but in turkish
*www.justin.tv/memorge1

Final score 5-2
Adebayor,Walcott,Diaby,Song,Ramsey scored.
Great victory in the most tough place to go to in Europe.I just hope the defense plays better in PL.

Juventus 2 - 1 Real Madrid

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well, we've won 5-2 but still defense was poor. Silvestre sucks.....:/ If we want to win the PL, our defense should be top notch.

A goal for Adebayor, Walcott, Diaby, Song and Ramsey each.

ManUre 3 - 0 Celtic. Berbatov scored twice and Rooney once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom