Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid
Man Utd 3-0 Celtic
Steaua Bucharest 3-5 Lyon
Villarreal 6-3 AaB Aalborg
Zenit 1-1 BATE Borisov

36 goals in 8 matches??? 4.5 goals in each game .??? WTF

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea CEO Peter Kenyon told Indian media in Mumbai on Tuesday that the London club wants to build a better a relationship between with the All India Football Federation (AIFF) in order to help develop Indian football......

*www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=924926

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Chelsea Roma tonight..how many staying awake??
and iam soo happy Bayern finally have a convincing win..Go KLINSMANN!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Beckham to AC Milan on loan???
AC Milan have confirmed they are trying to sign David Beckham on loan from Los Angeles Galaxy.

The former England captain is determined to keep his place in the national team and a spell on loan in Europe during the Major League Soccer close season could be beneficial.

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4369297,00.html

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has branded Blues striker Didier Drogba a diver. The Inter Milan manager said: "I am no longer Chelsea coach and I do not have to defend them any more but I think it is correct if I say Drogba is a diver." (Various)

Now why did this oversmart guy have to say this? It would be fine for him to stick to dealing with his Inter job, but why make statements like this about a player of one of his former clubs?

Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan has promised to score against Liverpool in the Champions League on Wednesday - and dedicate the goal to his former club Manchester United. (Daily Mirror)
All this wasn't really necessary. Another oversmart guy. :-|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
and thats typical of a goooner:rolleyes:

oh btw what u goooners make of the performances of Mr. Silvestre ??
Good in air but weak on ground.Thats OK because he is not completely match fit.

Now why did this oversmart guy have to say this? It would be fine for him to stick to dealing with his Inter job, but why make statements like this about a player of one of his former clubs?
He is not oversmart.He is the special one ;)
I don't believe this is what he said,he admires Drogba a great deal as far as I know.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I guess Ten Sports will broadcast it as they broadcast games of most of the big clubs. If they don't show it, then go to the link I've mentioned to watch the live streaming.
BTW, interesting to know you have taken the plunge with BigTV. How's your experience?

iinfi

mekalodu
i didnt have much problem with BigTV till date. the problem is we have bought a Full Samsung HD LCD TV off late and a lot pixelation occurs. means the sharpness in image is not there if we watch it from a distance of 4-5 feet.
the same reduces slightly if we watch it from more than 7-8 feet. there is something called 4:3 and 16:9 ... i dunno wat this is abt. but i think even though there is an option for 16:9 in the set top box menu there is no change in the video quality.
i believe in normal TVs u sud get good pictures.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ten Sports are thoroughly biased in favour of ManU and Pool. FFS, they even repeat those matches the next day 2 or 3 times!! :mad:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
infii- Here's the link to the streaming broadcast- *myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=21476&part=sports

Ten Sports are thoroughly biased in favour of ManU and Pool. FFS, they even repeat those matches the next day 2 or 3 times!! :mad:

Yeah, that's really annoying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom