• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
lets all collect money and get Robbie Keane to Dempo..... ROTFL....
:))

nice idea..

but a better way would be us funding his transfer from liverpool to chelsea {this wont be very difficult.. sirf Roman ke kaan bharne honge :p aur woh Keane ka pocket bhar dega :rolleyes:} to dempo :D

PS: dempo should be a long term contract {atleast till we have a second division in Indian football :D }

red_devil

Back!
sun sports said:
WATCHING Tottenham these days is a bit like drinking milk from a champagne bottle — there is simply no fizz.

LAWL!! spuds have become the laughing stock of the season and there is a good chance of them searching for a new manager come a defeat this sunday.

but seriously... what do you guys think about the mess they are in right now? who is to blame? Ramos or the board or the multi-million $$ players <like pavlychenko etc> who thought playing in the PL was like a walk in the park !!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The big mistake they've made is they've brought in too many foreign players who're not getting along right now. All that may change though.

iinfi

mekalodu
Sob...:cry:
I cannot watch chelsea vs liverpool because of coaching classes... :(
Why me???!? Why ??Why??? Why??? :cry: :cry:

dont worry man ... dont bunk classes. Chelsea Liverpool will happen every year 2 times in the Premiership till Keane leaves Liverpool ... so attend your classes ;)

^^
Uh..okay..that was wierd..... :|
But where can I watch the highlights now? (since that is what I've been reduced to.... WHY???WHY???WHY??? :cry:)
@beta testing
/me attending coaching after me's bad performance in terms....cant even think of bunking :|

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, yeah. Maybe bunking classes for a football match is not a good idea. Anyway, you can watch the repeat broadcast of the match the next day, or you could watch Premier League Review.

Chelsea sign Giovanni dos Santos!
In FIFA 09 manager mode, that is. :-D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Yeh Spurs ki kya nautanki chal rahi hai :)) With such a great captain in Jenas who would have predicted such a sorry state :)) I would rather watch the Kolkata derby than Spurs.

iinfi

mekalodu
captain is not the problem for Spurs.
there is no enthusiasm from the manager or asst. manager
their formation and the way they approach the game is not even upto League 1 level. even with set-pieces which they get few n far betwn there is no comittment.
definitely a training ground problem.
Ramos has to go.... no second thoughts

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
couldn't watch the ManU match today :(

WTF was Rooney thinking, kissing the ManU badge in front of the Everton fans??? It could have easily started a riot!! And Fergie has lost it, asking the ref to f***ing protect his players, when his very own Roo-boy was booked for a reckless tackle!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom