• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yes but thankfully, Deco is back. He even played a few minutes today against M'boro.
Middlesbrough 0-5 Chelsea :lol:
Really damn exciting game. 4 of those 5 goals were scored in the second half. Plenty of entertainment in the second half.... It would have been 6 goals, but the referee ruled off one of Anelka's strikes because he was offside. And it was a right decision, Anelka got too excited I guess. He was way ahead of the defenders.
And Belleti's goal from long range was simply AWESOME.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^lol

A good win for us coming back from 1-0 down.Hopefully we are back to the Arsenal way.Clichy gave a truly world class performance while Eboue(ya him) and Nasri were good as well.Cesc and Ade were far from their best but that can be understood as Cesc was injured in midweek.
The negetives of the match were the injuries to Toure(Gallas and Sagna already out) and Nasri(injury prone?)

red_devil

Back!
watched 80 minutes { cablewalah deprived me of the last 10+ minutes :( } of some superb football from Man UTD !! they were just flooding and barging at the WBA defence...awesome to watch :D

and Berba finally got a goal in the PL :D

oh btw what a comeback from LIV !! they came back a goal down to win 3-2 !!
really impressive...comeback ;)

Man U is my team, Next is Arsenal. Third is Real Madrid.

LOL =))

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Great win for us.... hope we keep the momentum going now... and rooney was truly awesome today .. he could have got 3 goals easily today ...

iinfi

mekalodu
Man U is my team, Next is Arsenal. Third is Real Madrid.
by the end of the season you will be the fan of the team which wins the champions league.
better stay in England coz i dont see a non-england team winning it this season.

n folks ... whn do u all predict Looserpool's luck to run out?? they played well tdy in the later part of second half!! the most resilient team i must say

n last but not the least.... Lampard's aerial prowess is increasing by the day.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The clock is ticking for JR

Under pressure Tottenham manager Juande Ramos has seven days to save his job. (Mail on Sunday)

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says he wishes he had punched Nemanja Vidic in the Champions League Final when he was sent off. (Daily Star)
LOL :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Aww as expected Spuds lost.2 red cards and a bad injury to Corluka puts more misery on them.

I am not sure if Ramos will be at Tottenham in 24 hrs.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This does not sound good:

Vedran Corluka was taken to hospital after suffering a blow to the head during Tottenham's match at Stoke.

The Croatian was twice caught by his own goalkeeper within a minute as Heurelho Gomes tried to deal with Stoke's set plays.

First the Croatian suffered a blow to the ribs and then after coming back on to the field caught the keeper's knee full on his chin.

Lengthy medical attention on the pitch followed before the Spurs defender left on a stretcher wearing an an oxygen mask. He was taken straight into a pitch-side ambulance, which took him to hospital.

Even if it was the Spuds, this shouldn't happen to any player :(

I missed the Hull City match . What happened there?
And yeah Stoke won 2-1 against Tottenham
Regarding Corluka, the commentator confirmed that Corluka lost consciousness after that blow from Gomes but then regained it on his way to the Hospital. Hopefully he'll recover soon.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
The top teams since the 1992 season
Team P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Man Utd 627 398 139 90 1232 542 690 1333

2 Arsenal 628 337 169 122 1064 553 511 1180

3 Chelsea 628 316 170 142 996 609 387 1118

4 Liverpool 628 312 159 157 1005 613 392 1095
how did liverpool get up there? :shock:
:lol:

Top Bottom