• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
OK so turned post processing quality on, still no stuttering. This is great. Even FIFA 08 wouldn't look this good on my PC. :-D
But the frame rates get really low when I change the res to 1024x768.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
पहले हाल्फ़ में थियो हि खेल रहा था, और सब तो सो रहे थे।

रूनी ने दो गोल मारे। खाद के फ़ैन्स के लिए अच्छी ख़बर।

BTW, I'm currently writing a review of FIFA 09. Check it out either late tonight or tomorrow on my blog! :D
हाहाहाहाहाहा! :लोल: :lol: पाईरेटिड सोफ़्टवेर्स के पुनरीक्षण नहीं चाहिए हमें। :प :p
चेल$की ने तुम्हें थोड़े पैसे तो दिये हि होंगे जिस्से आप विशुद्ध
सोफ़्टवेर्स खरीद सकें??? :D

OK so turned post processing quality on, still no stuttering. This is great. Even FIFA 08 wouldn't look this good on my PC. :-D
But the frame rates get really low when I change the res to 1024x768.
नूब्स हि फ़ीफ़ा खेलते हैं। :lol:

really..FIFA 09 sux.
हमको मालुम है कि फ़ीफ़ा ०९ बड़ा-बड़ा चूसती है। आपको हम बताना चाहेंगे कि यहाँ फ़ोरम पर 'बेटा-टेस्टिंग' जैसे बच्चे भी मौजूद हैं। 'sux' जैसे शब्दों का प्रयोग न करें। :lol:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
नूब्स हि फ़ीफ़ा खेलते हैं। :lol:

abbey, mein pes 2008 bhi khel raha hu. pes 2009 ke intzar kar raha hu.
I wanna play both before engaging in another PES v FIFA war :evil:

And stop playing around with all those Hindi fonts kid. :-D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
पहले हाल्फ़ में थियो हि खेल रहा था, और सब तो सो रहे थे।.....................

Grow up kid, and stop using that horrible little font!! It's good to know that you're trying to learn Hindi, but please, keep it to the classroom. :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Grow up kid, and stop using that horrible little font!! It's good to know that you're trying to learn Hindi, but please, keep it to the classroom. :D
I don't have Hindi as my subject. :rolleyes: Anyways, I was just trying to learn the Hindi Keyboard Layout in Ubuntu. BTW what browser are you using? I've posted it big enough to be read, its not small - atleast on Firefox in Ubuntu. :|

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
ok so now my controller is all messed up..I have that ps2 copy usb one..the r1 l1 l2 are all jumbled..fifa 09 is getting me really frustrated..PESm 2009 fast please!!

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I don't have Hindi as my subject. :rolleyes: Anyways, I was just trying to learn the Hindi Keyboard Layout in Ubuntu. BTW what browser are you using? I've posted it big enough to be read, its not small - atleast on Firefox in Ubuntu. :|

Big, I though it waz Mt. Everest redefined

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ok so now my controller is all messed up..I have that ps2 copy usb one..the r1 l1 l2 are all jumbled..fifa 09 is getting me really frustrated..PESm 2009 fast please!!

*forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09-pc/348346-patch-control-09-a.html

After that, you can setup the controller to your liking. But even that's gonna be very painful, you'll find out :D

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
no i got around it..just deleted my old profile set up a new one and now the controllers fine again..anyways the only thing i like is be a pro mode..the new camera angles make it much better..
P.S.-How much bandwidth is needed to play over hamachi??

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
no i meant what sort of speed??i was losing connections with my 256kbps..i think the speed is at fault..is it??

Top Bottom