• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And I'm confused which countries do Chelsea guys support?? Probably which have more GDP per capita?? :lol: :lol: Or may be Russia?

Dude when the club you support has 2 four-letter words in its name, you shouldn't call others names. You would not want me to tell you about those words now, would you? :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dude when the club you support has 2 four-letter words in its name, you shouldn't call others names. You would not want me to tell you about those words now, would you? :D
So, anything wrong in that??...:lol:

People do have Dick as their name......:lol:

And btw, surely every human has an arse...:lol: Don't say that Chel$ea players and fans don't have arse. :lol: You may have not seen it, but you know, they do have......:lol:

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres is dreaming of scoring the winner against Manchester United in this season's Champions League final. (Various)

now this is wat i call an over-smart striker...

assuming he said it.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^ Yep.

Tottenham's £15m winger David Bentley admits people are laughing at the club because they are bottom of the Premier League. (The Sun)
He doesn't have to admit it. We all know it. :lol:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
AH! Finally! FIFA 09 on my PC!! I had waited a long time for this!
I've played 2 games so far:
Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal
Hull City 2-1 Arsenal
These games were played in the Amateur difficulty. This is too easy. I'm graduating to the next difficulty level.

I'm gonna start playing manager mode with ma favorite club. And there's the be a pro season which is gonna last 4 seasons. This is great.

Unfortunately, the gameplay isn't as good as I had hoped it would be. It's worser than PES 2008. The good thing is, it can run quite decently on my 2 year old system which has got an Athlon 64 1.81 Ghz proccy, 1 GB of DDR400 RAM and an XFX 6600GT. Thankfully, the temperatures don't rise too high when I'm playing this game.

I'm waiting for Skull to get his hands on PES 2009 :wink:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Unfortunately, the gameplay isn't as good as I had hoped it would be. It's worser than PES 2008. The good thing is, it can run quite decently on my 2 year old system which has got an Athlon 64 1.81 Ghz proccy, 1 GB of DDR400 RAM and an XFX 6600GT. Thankfully, the temperatures don't rise too high when I'm playing this game.

The gameplay is nowhere near PES or even next-gen. The game looks choppy on newer cards and lags badly. There is no out-of-the-box support for gamepads other than a few. In short, I'd give it a big thumbs-down. Waiting for PES2009.... :cool:

@beta testing

You deleted your blog???? What happened??? :shock:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's an extract from your blog:-

Compiling results from all matches played each week, week after week, is a pretty tedious job. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or gets paid for doing it.

^^That and also compiling software tips n tricks, reviews, etc is difficult for a school goer. I won't be having the time to dedicate to a blog. I'll need my leisure time to have fun. Blogging is fun, but it's tedious. And I can't even make money from a blog.

That's a pretty neat theme there on your blog.... BTW, remove my blog link from your blogroll.

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
really..FIFA 09 sux..big big big time..the controller issue..the graphics..ok they've improved but then fifa 08 used to rip past at my pc and 09 is droping frames even at the lowest resolution and medium quality and all the 3d grass and stuff turned off...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
really..FIFA 09 sux..big big big time..the controller issue..the graphics..ok they've improved but then fifa 08 used to rip past at my pc and 09 is droping frames even at the lowest resolution and medium quality and all the 3d grass and stuff turned off...

Go to the FIFA 09 install directory and navigate to \data\cmn.
Now open cfg_pc_h.ini and find RENDER_RATE_MODE=7.
Edit the line to RENDER_RATE_MODE=3
Do the same for cfg_pc_l.ini and cfg_pc_m.ini.

This removed a lot of stuttering. Also set the VSync option to off for fifa09.exe from nVidia Control Panel or its equivalent ATi control panel option.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
aww..thanks a ton..although it hasnt made it smooth but it is much more playable..really thank you..vsync was already off..but this configuration has helped thanks..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Go to the FIFA 09 install directory and navigate to \data\cmn.
Now open cfg_pc_h.ini and find RENDER_RATE_MODE=7.
Edit the line to RENDER_RATE_MODE=3
Do the same for cfg_pc_l.ini and cfg_pc_m.ini.

This removed a lot of stuttering. Also set the VSync option to off for fifa09.exe from nVidia Control Panel or its equivalent ATi control panel option.

I've seen you saying that a 100 times :-D

@tuxybuzz- What's your PC config? On my PC, I get no stuttering at all.
Resolution- 800x600x32
Level of detail- High
Shader quality- 2 (max)
Output resolution- High
Output video quality- High
3D grass- On

And what does post processing quality do?

Top Bottom