• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
lolumad? :lol:

Don't forget that you're saying this about the most successful English club in the European Competitions......:lol:

Did you watch yesterday's match? Manchester City vs Liverpool?...:lol:

Atleast Liverpool got history. And what do you have? The Russian Revolution or $$$$..........:lol: :lol:
alright..if you're talking about the 80's and 70's i dont care..talk about the present..Chelsea has been much much superior to Liverpool in terms of quality of football played this season..and as for yesterdays match..it was great liverpool showed exactly why they can't be considered..they came back yesterday great good enough..but if they play like they did in the first half i dont see them winning this season..ok they made up in the second half..but they arent going to do it everytime..consistency is the key in the premier league and liverpool havent got it..

Oh, that!! Yup, couldn't wait for it to come to stores in India! And after playing it, I'm NOT buying that game. I'll wait for PES 2009 instead.
why i thought FIFA 09 would be nice??anyways even i like PES more..

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
why i thought FIFA 09 would be nice??anyways even i like PES more..

Even I thought it would be very good, thanks to all the hype surrounding it. That's why I couldn't wait!! But it's pathetic, comes nowhere near PES. They've improved the graphics but it is full of bugs. Firstly, most people's gamepads didn't work out of the box with this game. Then, its graphics were choppy even on high-end machines, but strangely it runs smooth on some mid-range systems.Then there's that annoying little bit where you pass to your teammate and the ball just bounces off him a few yards!!! :x

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What is the similarity between Tottenham and a toothpick?
A toothpick has 2 points:p

it is full of bugs. Firstly, most people's gamepads didn't work out of the box with this game. Then, its graphics were choppy even on high-end machines, but strangely it runs smooth on some mid-range systems.Then there's that annoying little bit where you pass to your teammate and the ball just bounces off him a few yards!!! :x
OMG the game hasn't even been released yet,you probably downloaded one of those ubercrap leaked versions and complaining about it being buggy.This is why people play PES?
Lol N00B

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OMG the game hasn't even been released yet,you probably downloaded one of those ubercrap leaked versions and complaining about it being buggy.This is why people play PES?
Lol N00B

n00bster, FIFA 09 released on the 3rd of October :D
And the points I'm referring to were made on the official EA forum.

*forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09-pc/

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^ You DLed it from thepiratebay didn't you? I read your comment there. Even there you're klaw24!!! I'm Dlling it right now.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I've paused the DL and will resume it at night (reason: night unlimited :-D).
BTW, you guys gotta check out Slam Soccer 2006. It's a silly soccer game, but it's great fun. You can play a 2 player game on the same computer.
And BTW, realised it today, PES 2009 demo is out..

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
hey people which Nation do you support??i mean i know we are Indians but a more realisticaly??
mine's GERMANY..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
France, Turkey and Brazil.......:D

1) Brazil
2) France
3) Turkey

And yes, above them all I support India.....;)

And I'm confused which countries do Chel$h!t guys support?? Probably which have more GDP per capita?? :lol: :lol: Or may be Russia?

Top Bottom