• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Looks like the overhyped buckled under pressure..and he hasnt played a game since drogba's injury :|
Maybe Scholari will push Lampard and Deco forward along with Kalou for more support
But heck.. we are in trouble now :(

dont worry there is no trouble ... he wasnt gona score or contribute anything positive anyway. Hope Scolari doent follow your advise!!
buddy, if we dont giv Di Santo a start in this situation then why is he in the squad??
Di Santo has to start!!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I gotta watch Spurs v Hull tonight. I wanna see how it turns out....

We're already had our fair share of injuries so far.... Why is it always us??
The only good thing I can think of is that di Santo will get to play....

If they play-
Terry will be making his 250th league appearance.
Joe Cole will be having his 100th start in a Chelsea shirt.

Jabh tak zameen pe girenge nahi, toh khade kese honge?? :D We're surely going to be better in the coming weeks. :D

That's the difference between you and us. When you guys fall, you get up and go ahead. When we guys fall, we injure ourselves.

Last edited:

mayhbp

Broken In
Congrats to the blues, the race is heating up and we'r not far behind.
The F***ING LOOSERFOOL game was awesome.Tough luck to those city fans.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i hate to find liverpool so close to chelsea..in terms of football they have been nowhere near..
lolumad? :lol:

Don't forget that you're saying this about the most successful English club in the European Competitions......:lol:

Did you watch yesterday's match? Manchester City vs Liverpool?...:lol:

Atleast Liverpool got history. And what do you have? The Russian Revolution or $$$$..........:lol: :lol:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I thought Anelka was injured. He played and he even scored. I didn't watch the match though.

Right now, Torres is the talisman for Liv'pool. They can't score without him.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Atleast Liverpool got history. And what do you have? The Russian Revolution or $$$$..........:lol: :lol:

Get your facts right, kiddo. Any club that was established in 1905 has a history. It's just that you're too lazy to learn about it or too blind to see it.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Get your facts right, kiddo. Any club that was established in 1905 has a history. It's just that you're too lazy to learn about it or too blind to see it.
ya every club has a history .even chelsea does have a history. but u dont seem to understand .the guy is talking abt liverpool's glory years & when did chelsea have their's ..? Never!
other clubs(Utd,Arsenal) have slowly & steadly built up & become so big today.they actually earned their $$.They didnt just buy players from everywhere with newfound money...& become champions.. I wont say anymore cuz we'll start another chel$ea $ its millions of $$ argument.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ya every club has a history .even chelsea does have a history. but u dont seem to understand .the guy is talking abt liverpool's glory years & when did chelsea have their's ..? Never!
other clubs(Utd,Arsenal) have slowly & steadly built up & become so big today.they actually earned their $$.They didnt just buy players from everywhere with newfound money...& become champions.. I wont say anymore cuz we'll start another chel$ea $ its millions of $$ argument.

No one can disagree about the fact that Pool have had their glory years. Before Abramovich took over, we were slowly progressing and were already a top-4 side if you didn't know. Mismanagement played a crucial role in hindering our progress. The fans were actually glad to see the club being sold coz they finally got rid of Ken Bates. who had almost brought the club to bankruptcy.

I hate it when Pool fans keep boasting about their history. I ask them, how many league titles have you won in the past 18 years?? And have they NOT spent a single penny during that time???

And those who say that we've bought the league, are blind to the facts that ManU have been the biggest spenders over the past decade. It seems that if you're a well-established club, you have the right to spend any amount you like. They like to call it investment. When we buy the best players, they call it buying the league. Yeah, hypocrisy of the highest order.

As for the glory years and history bit, we're having our glory years NOW and making history RIGHT NOW. Period.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
they actually earned their $$.They didnt just buy players from everywhere with newfound money...& become champions.. I wont say anymore cuz we'll start another chel$ea $ its millions of $$ argument.
At present only Arsenal is the club which is a self sustained business and even showing massive profits .ManUnited and Liverpool have huge debts and Chelsea depends on 1 man.
Ill gladly take stability over instant success.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ Good one mate. :)

BTW, I didn't know that you were a pirate...

err...what? :confused:

At present only Arsenal is the club which is a self sustained business and even showing massive profits .ManUnited and Liverpool have huge debts and Chelsea depends on 1 man.
Ill gladly take stability over instant success.

Yup, Arsenal are the exception. But now questions ARE being asked of Arsene Wenger's policy of not spending on players even when the funds are available. Stability is good, but there comes a point when lack of success becomes untolerable for the fans and the board.

Last edited:
Top Bottom