• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
But Anelka is really not playing to his expectations
Not that I've had any, I've been banking on our midfielders since the start of the season. :rolleyes:
But thats the problem, with Drogba gone for about a few weeks (last I heard), there will be overwhelming pressure on Anelka, whose job is currently being fulfilled by the mids.
He's not performing now, whose to say he'll perform under this pressure? :|

mayhbp

Broken In
TEAM NEWS FOR 2MORO(4.10.08) :

--->Blackburn v Man Utd, 10.00 pm IST

* Jason Brown looks set to continue in the Blackburn goal with Paul Robinson struggleing to shake off a calf injury.

* Steven Reid is out with a knee problem, while Benni McCarthy is back in training but is unlikely to be sharp enough for the starting XI.

* Wayne Rooney is a doubt for Manchester United having only just returned to ball work after injuring his ankle in Aalborg on Tuesday.

* Skipper Gary Neville is also a doubt with a slight thigh injury, while Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick join Paul Scholes (knee) on the sidelines.

PS: Paul Scholes(June 09) and Darren Fletcher(2012) have both agreed new contracts. with the club.

:(Blackburn squad: Brown, Robinson, Bunn, Nelsen, Samba, Ooijer, Warnock, Emerton, Olsson, Tugay, Derbyshire, Santa Cruz, Villanueva, Fowler, Andrews, Fowler, Grella, Treacy, Pedersen

:)Man Utd squad: Van der Sar, Amos, Neville, Brown, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Ronaldo, O’Shea, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Tevez, Berbatov, Rooney, Welbeck.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Plastic is cheap and easily available. :D
yup it sure is... :D .... & a lot of them are blue in colour :D

i just found one gr8 quote..

“We had a look at van Nistelrooy and in the end we decided to go for Jeffers” - Arsene Wenger, manager, Arsenal FC

OMG:confused: :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Whew Cesc saved our arses in the end but 1 point out of 6 is not good enough. :|
But we will be back to our winning ways soon:p

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sunderland had a very good and tight defense. They played good. :)

Jabh tak zameen pe girenge nahi, toh khade kese honge?? :D We're surely going to be better in the coming weeks. :D

Last edited:
Looks like the overhyped buckled under pressure..and he hasnt played a game since drogba's injury :|
Maybe Scholari will push Lampard and Deco forward along with Kalou for more support
But heck.. we are in trouble now :(

mayhbp

Broken In
Well an answer to every thing said above:

Sunderland 1 Arsenal 1

Blackburn 0 Man Utd 2

And Yes ive been a fan since the CL win, not of 2008 but of 1999.

GO UTD!!!

Top Bottom