• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
aston villa up next..tough game this..esp if performance is as bad as against Cluj..but still i feel chelsea are too big for villa..

red_devil

Back!
^^ if you mean too big in terms of money then YES but if you mean the game..then you never know...

Arsenal were too big for Hull City ...and you know what happened last week...so be careful :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No team is too big for anyone except Newcastle and Spurs.
Villa are CL place contenders this season so it will be foolish to take the casual approach.

iinfi

mekalodu
injuries to Drogba is good. let Anelka also get injured. bunch of over-rated strikers.
Stoch and Di Santo will get to play ....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
injuries to Drogba is good. let Anelka also get injured. bunch of over-rated strikers.
Stoch and Di Santo will get to play ....

Drogba's injury is NOT good news. Anelka had his chances when Drogba was not playing at the start of the season, but he didn't take it. But I won't want any of our players to get injured, no matter how poor they play. That said, I think it's time to give a chance to Di Santo, Sinclair and Stoch.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
di santo will surely get his chance..but for now..drogba is the best striker at chelsea..di santo might be in the future..but now its DROGBA..anelka is overrated no doubt..i'd take di santo for him anyday..

red_devil

Back!
TOTTENHAM have sounded out Mark Hughes about replacing Juande Ramos as boss.

Spurs officials contacted Sparky’s advisors yesterday to offer him the job hours before Manchester City’s UEFA Cup tie with Omonia Nicosia.

They slapped a £20million, five-year deal on the table and would love the Eastlands chief to take over during next week’s international break.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy decided to act after concluding Spaniard Ramos is now a lame-duck manager.

WTF !!!

lol !! Spuds are desperate to get their season underway and how!! :D

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i am a bit frustrated by Drogs n Anelka hence that comment.

u say drogba is the best striker in Chelsea. may b u r rite. coz there is no one else for competition. there are jus 2 and among the two Drogba is better so he becomes the best in Chelsea. hmmm...no offence meant!! if u consider EPL i wud not have Drogba in a list of Top 15 strikers.
u can say he wins Cechs long balls, out-muscles defenders n gets past them with the ball, but when it comes to finishing, he is below par!!

this is something that no one understands!! These strikers dont convert the chances they get early on in the game and and don't kill the game!! whn that happens others have to over-stretch towards the end of the game esp. between the 60th and 90th min when legs are tired, and that results in injuries to key players.
if we kill the game early on then the opposition will not keep fighting like mad till the end. when the score is 0-0 or 1-0 in favor of Chelsea the opponent always thinks that they can get something out of the game!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I think you're exaggerating there. Drogba is not so bad. He's saved our butts many times. He is one of the best strikers of the PL.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i am a bit frustrated by Drogs n Anelka hence that comment.

u say drogba is the best striker in Chelsea. may b u r rite. coz there is no one else for competition. there are jus 2 and among the two Drogba is better so he becomes the best in Chelsea. hmmm...no offence meant!! if u consider EPL i wud not have Drogba in a list of Top 15 strikers.
u can say he wins Cechs long balls, out-muscles defenders n gets past them with the ball, but when it comes to finishing, he is below par!!

this is something that no one understands!! These strikers dont convert the chances they get early on in the game and and don't kill the game!! whn that happens others have to over-stretch towards the end of the game esp. between the 60th and 90th min when legs are tired, and that results in injuries to key players.
if we kill the game early on then the opposition will not keep fighting like mad till the end. when the score is 0-0 or 1-0 in favor of Chelsea the opponent always thinks that they can get something out of the game!!

I'm frustrated not by Drogba, but by Anelka. Drogba went to the African Cup of Nations and has never been the same after that. He's had his injuries & operations in recent times as well, hence he was a bit rusty. And I'm quite sure, we'll be getting a real strkier in Jan. Just wait!! :D

red_devil

Back!
Nope!! We've got Kalou, Sinclair & Stoch. More than happy! :)

well if you are "more than happy" with Kalou, Sinclair and Stoch then why are you making such a huge fuss about Anelka ??
And since you are "more than happy" with them then why say you'll get another striker in Jan ??
we'll be getting a real strkier in Jan. Just wait!! :grin:

lol..you seem a lil confused :D:razz:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
well if you are "more than happy" with Kalou, Sinclair and Stoch then why are you making such a huge fuss about Anelka ??
And since you are "more than happy" with them then why say you'll get another striker in Jan ??
lol..you seem a lil confused :D:razz:

Typical. Taking comments out of context. I was responding to this:

ooh,don't you guys wish you had Robinho?

And the names I mentioned are all wingers, but maybe you can call Kalou a second striker too. Perhaps now you'll be able to understand what I meant by being "more than happy".

As for Anelka, why shouldn't I make a fuss?? He is missing straightforward chances on goal. The only other out and out striker that we have is Di Santo, now that Drogs is injured. If Anelka gets crocked, we're done for. We need a striker, simple as that.

I mean, at least think before you say something and keep in mind what you're responding to!! :D

Top Bottom