• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Spuds spent 70 million on these kinds of players?They are rightly rooted to the bottom LOOL

Brighton 2-2 Mancity (Brighton win 5-3 on penalties)
Wow,best result of CC after our 6-0 thumping yesterday.Hope Man city's owners got the message.

Last edited:

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
I hate Chelsea..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Arsenal too.... :mad::mad::mad:

Hate the way Chelsea inflated the transfer market about 3 years ago.... Now even crap players cost around 20 million pounds!!!

I'm Manchester United Fan.... :evil:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
whoever says chelsea inflated the market,i demand an explanation..
okay we bought shevchenko and swp at big prices (but looking at their form at previous clubs it wasnt too much)..look at all the other signings..chelsea bought players which were considered good not GREAT..they did not try to put the best xi of that time at the bridge..we were not what man city is now..they i believe are inflating the market..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I hate Chelsea..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Arsenal too.... :mad::mad::mad:

Hate the way Chelsea inflated the transfer market about 3 years ago.... Now even crap players cost around 20 million pounds!!!

I'm Manchester United Fan.... :evil:

I smell plastic once again!! Go through all the facts, then come back! Good day! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
whoever says chelsea inflated the market,i demand an explanation..
okay we bought shevchenko and swp at big prices (but looking at their form at previous clubs it wasnt too much)..look at all the other signings..chelsea bought players which were considered good not GREAT..they did not try to put the best xi of that time at the bridge..we were not what man city is now..they i believe are inflating the market..
What a delusional post.Were you even familiar with football before Abram took over?

red_devil

Back!
Toon finally get a {interim} boss !:rolleyes:

NEWCASTLE have sensationally appointed Joe Kinnear as their new interim manager.

THIERRY HENRY could be set for a sensational return to the Premier League.

The Barcelona striker is unhappy after being forced to play on the left wing at the Nou Camp.

not this crap again !!:mad:
i've had enough of Henry wanting to move back to PL during the transfer window...dont want these things to stay on until the next one :rolleyes:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
toon are going through a really bad bad patch..i think keegan will be reinstated..just let the takeover be completed..

iinfi

mekalodu
chelsea wwwwwin!!! :)

arsenal hulled in london :))

added: Breaking News: Michael Phelps to face serious competition in the 2012 Olympics. no prizes for guessing from who its gona b

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
They already have as many points as Derby County had after last season.
Everything was going positively for us before this match and that is where complacency crept in.:(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well, we can still get back onto the winning spree. A loss and a win in 2 matches is still better than 2 continuous draws. :)

Our corner defending is poor......We need to improve upon that.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Arsenal 1-2 Hull :lol:
What makes this really lollable is that Arsenal never scored in the game. The only goal of theirs was an own goal. :lol:

After the win against Stoke, we're now in the top of the table.

Liverpool win against Everton thanks to Torres. Torres' goals were fantastic.

Top Bottom