• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
added: Breaking News: Michael Phelps to face serious competition in the 2012 Olympics. no prizes for guessing from who its gona b

Yeah, I mean, what a dive!! If it was some other player, I would have accepted that he might have lost his balance as a result of the challenge, but it was the Diva Diver :D
And Rob Styles should be demoted to League-2 refereeing. He's the same ref that awarded us (Chelsea) that dodgy penalty at Liverpool last season. Thanks a lot for that, Rob but you really suck :) :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal 1-2 Hull :lol:
What makes this really lollable is that Arsenal never scored in the game. The only goal of theirs was an own goal. :lol:
That goal was created with Walcott's pace,there were atleast 3 players to finish it off if Mcshane wouldn't have bundled it in.It was not the type of OG Rio Ferdinand tries to score 1on1 vs goalkeeper :lol:
Hull played very well and luck was on their side too as some of our shots narrowly missed and hit the post.

red_devil

Back!
Arsenal must have got really complacent...a few days ago all the young ones got so much of hype over the 6-0 drubbing and the seniors must have thought they can just turn up on the pitch and win by similar margin :D

btw today -> Portsmouth 2-0 Tottenham

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wigan 2-1 Man City

Great game, very fast-paced and full of energy!! If you missed it, you've missed one of the best matches of the season so far!!

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
spurs were hoping of entering the champions league..championship looks more likely..Even i had bought the hype..but then there seems to be no chemistry between the players..I like Giovani dos Santos..

iinfi

mekalodu
i feel sorry for them !! this is wat happens whn u lose two of your most prolific scorers at the same time. keane and berba v so many goals between them and this doesnt include the no. of goals they v created for others.
its gona take some time and Juande Ramos's job for them to be back in the hunt. i see them just scraping into the top 10 by end of season.

u agree with me or not ... £14m for Roman Pavlyuchenko is a joke. he wasnt even worth £5m. huh...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
United get past Aalborg... berba showed signs of waking up...but the most impressive was the kid Rafael...the RB..sad that he had to be subbed out b'cos of some injury .

final scores-

Arsenal 4-0 Porto

Utd 3-0 Aalborg

villareal 1 - 0 celtic

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@klaw- That's a great post!
ROFLMAO
*dune.servint.com/uploads/c_laugh.gif

:NOTE: If you're dumbfounded by my new avatar, read my signature......

Last edited:
Top Bottom