• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Berba needs to prove that he is worth of 30million pouds and it was a right decision by ManUre to buy him.
There is one more 30 million player who needs to prove a lot.Thats Rooney,if he is not benched.

Hey don't forget to watch spuds getting pwned by Wigan:lol:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
BTW I'm also more into playing than watching.

I like both. When I'm not playing football, I'm either watching a football game, or reading some football news, or playing FIFA or PES.

I'm turning into a sort of Cristiano these days. I'm becoming selfish and I can't help it. I'm also into diving now. I just can't help it. I want to stop it and be more like my favourite Lampard, but I just can't help it.:(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Whats your say Hullap now?? :D :lol:

Exactly what I had predicted in the UrT server: ManUre 1 - 1 Chel$ki....:D

BTW Was Berbatov even playing? :rolleyes: He'll take time to adjust though.

I'm turning into a sort of Cristiano these days. I'm becoming selfish and I can't help it. I'm also into diving now. I just can't help it. I want to stop it and be more like my favourite Lampard, but I just can't help it.:(
:lol: Haha, a nice way of taunting ManUre and also being completely 'frank'.........:lol:

BTW Hull City is seriously a good team. Leading 2-0 against Everton.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
a draw atleast !! some of the defending and the play in general made me think we'd come out of the bridge with nothing ... atleast we have got point :D

and wats with this VDS ?? he seems to be having a real slow start to the season n now some injury !! hope he gets back and in-form.

i also agree with gagandeep... looked like berba was on the field just to make up the numbers...no serious contribution from him { and there were not a lot of passes into him either :roll: }

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea 1-1 ManU

I was seriously worried that we would lose both the game and our record of being unbeaten at the Bridge for 84 games. Thanks to Kalou things are pretty all right. Joe Cole had two easy chances, but he didn't convert either of them to goals. Once again, Rio Ferdinand shows that he doesn't deserve to take the England captain's armband from Terry.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hull City 2 - 2 Everton
Spurs 0 - 0 Wigan......:lol:
Man City 6 - 0 Portsmouth......6 goals coming from 6 different players....:lol: SWP and Robinho scoring again.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ronaldo dives better than Michael Phelps!!! :D

It was hilarious to see Ferdinand mouthing off in the final minute of extra time, and Fergie running onto the pitch to tell his players, "let's get the f*** outta here lads, before the referee gives time to Chelsea to take the freekick!! just take the point, let's run like hell!!" :D :D

Scholes should have been given 2 yellow cards in the first half, even the commentators said so. Gary Neville escaped a second yellow just because Ballack didn't take a dive like that ***** Ronaldo... :D

Hope Carvalho & Deco don't have any serious injuries... :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
LOOOOOOOOL
Cristina's yellow for drama was the icing on the cake.Arsenal at #1 after the weekend.

but you know whats better?
Spuds 0 - 0 Wigan at Shite hart lane.
Spuds have TWO points OMG :scared:
Champions league?More like Championship next season.
:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
1-1 good result. obi mikel was my man of the match. Alex had a good second half. thats it!!
i cant post more than 2 lines. :(

added: chelsea sign Mineiro

added: Anelka once again proves what a over-rated striker he is !!

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
see..only one team played true football yesterday and everybody know who it was..Manchester were so lucky..
:lol: Can you define whats TRUE FOOTBALL??? :lol:

Offtopic: Aur suna, ghar k bahar kabhi dikhta hi nahi?? Khelne abhi bhi jaata hai kya?

Top Bottom