• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea 4-0 Bordeaux
Many may call this a good victory, and it is, but I am not happy with Scolari. Why does he want to play all our big players instead of resting many of them? We have a game against Man Utd coming up and instead of resting most of the big players, he plays them.

iinfi

mekalodu
i v been saying this all thru... Scolari is no good. u will slowly agree with as the season progresses.

i v uploaded a ppt file ... jus have a look .... pretty old ... many may v already seen it. :)

download

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Man UTD 0-0 Villareal

Dynamo Kiev 1-1 arsenal

Christiano Ronaldo did play this game ... he came in as a 60th {not sure of exact time} sub ... created one half chance.... lets see wat happens at the bridge now ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
A draw at a difficult place like Ukraine is OK but we should have won with the chances we had.
The penalty was very very harsh on Arsenal and the tackle on Walcott was pathetic.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Chelsea 4-0 Bordeaux
Many may call this a good victory, and it is, but I am not happy with Scolari. Why does he want to play all our big players instead of resting many of them? We have a game against Man Utd coming up and instead of resting most of the big players, he plays them.

He might want all of his key players in top form. After all this game was against a weak side. Chelsea will definitely beat ManU at Stamford Bridge.

Look at ManU. They are struggling to find form and their next match will create even more headaches.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
see..people who feel scolari should have rested big players..i have one simple question..WHY??our match is on sunday..and i feel 5 days is long enough gap for resting..see testing out new players could be an answer..but i dont see anyone in the team who hasnt got chances except DI Santo..and SColari is not crap..HE IS THE BEST

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^I'm not ridiculing Scolari or anything, but I feel he should have rested the players. Maybe they could've played just a part of the game or something. Of course, 5 days will be quite enough for resting, but why should we take risks against teams that don't really matter? I'm sure Bordeaux can be defeated by a Chelsea side sans Deco, Lampard, Ballack. And Ballack wasn't fully fit either. Despite his lack of fitness, Scolari played him and that's not a good thing. He should give players like Mikel more opportunities. Don't forget that we have players like Di Santo, Ivanovich, Mikel, Essien, Kalou. They should be given chances to play against teams like Bordeaux. Essien is injured now, however.

Ray Wilkins is now Chelsea's assistant manager.

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
ok no more debate about scolari..sorry..
and steve clarke leaving is a blow..he had ben here for most of the last two decades...Man Utd also lost Carlos Queiroz and look at them now..Many are blaming his loss as the reason..
I just hope Ray Wilkins is as good..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ray Wilkins was a former Chelsea player, so he should be a good advisor to Scolari. Losing Steve was definitely a big blow though. He was very close to the players and fans....

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Wilkins will be good my gut feel says so..perhaps even better..
and BIG match this weekend.I wrote quite post comparing both sides on my blog..have a look..links in my signature..

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Liv'pool 0-0 Stoke
ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO LMAO :lol: :lol:

If we beat United tomorrow (I'm pretty much sure we will), then we will be at the top of the table with a pretty good lead.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bolton have just been

*img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/EmmanuelEboue_626752.jpg
EBOUED

F*** Clichy injured by Kevin Davis' tackle.Bolton should watch out for Eboue :evil:

3-1 win.Top of the table.
Eboue
Bendtner
Denilson

Hoping that Chavs and Macs draw 0-0 with a brawl to spice things up.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
A mystery joker at League One side Walsall has been leaving dead rats in their team-mates' washbags - including that of former England striker Michael Ricketts. (Daily Mirror)

rotfl

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Liv'pool 0-0 Stoke
ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO LMAO :lol: :lol:
Thats not anything to LOL about.....:lol: The thing to LOL about was when Gerrard's goal wasn't given by the refree.....:lol: :lol:

Haha...On the top of the table now...:cool: But we should really work on the Set-pieces and corners.

BTW I also want tomorrow's game between Chel$ki and ManUre to be a draw or Chel$ki loosing tomorrow and ManUre loosing next week. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^You mean the Chelsea v ManU game today (you've posted this at 1 35 am). Don't worry. Enjoy your position at at the top of the table now because it won't last long. :cool:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^You mean the Chelsea v ManU game today (you've posted this at 1 35 am). Don't worry. Enjoy your position at at the top of the table now because it won't last long. :cool:
Considering GMT, it had to be tomorrow......:lol: :cool: Because it was still 20th there in England. :p

I think 1-1 draw between Chel$ki and ManUre. Chel$ki may struggle to break ManUre's tight defense as they still don't have Drogba. Berbatov if he plays, needs to prove that he is worth of 30million pouds and it was a right decision by ManUre to buy him.

coz we will take it :D
Even if ManUre wins their next 2 games, Arsenal will still be ahead of them. :D

1:35 am what were u doing then??
Even I'm a fan of football(actually more into playing, I'm Centremiddy)
Who sleeps?.....I never. I play UrT and managing the server. :D

BTW I'm also more into playing than watching.

Last edited:
Top Bottom