• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ how did u post last nite. the forum was down even at 4am whn i tried b4 going to bed.

i still cant make posts abv 2 lines n there is noone listening ....
i cant even PM anyone properly exp. the situation as it doesnt allow me to do that also!!

n finally .. i feel Scolari is the reason behind Steve Clarke's resignation letter n the way things r going with both style of play n team composition Chelsea mite struggle to b in top 4-5 position by December.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It was up for few minutes at that time.
What an impressive performance by the Gunners.4-0 at Ewood Park is just great.
My only concern is again,the DM position.Denilson is a brilliant creative midfielder but he pushes Cesc(who is the best in the world) in defense too often.
ManUre got beat by Liverpool 2-1 and we all know the class of a Liverpool side without Gerrard and Torres.:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ how did u post last nite. the forum was down even at 4am whn i tried b4 going to bed.

i still cant make posts abv 2 lines n there is noone listening ....
i cant even PM anyone properly exp. the situation as it doesnt allow me to do that also!!

n finally .. i feel Scolari is the reason behind Steve Clarke's resignation letter n the way things r going with both style of play n team composition Chelsea mite struggle to b in top 4-5 position by December.

Dude, we're playing quite well!! Top 4-5??? Every1 else thinks we're the team to beat this time around!! :D

iinfi

mekalodu
rite now we are winning its ok n things seem to b fine. the moment we lose one game we will see that Scolari wont be able to manage anything. mid-field is still weak. ballack n deco cant play more than 60 mins in full steam.
only hope is Drogba, Anelka n di santo (if played) scoring 30 goals between them this season!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^In the midfield, we have the guy in my avatar, and best of all, we have Joe Cole. Joe Cole can make a lot of difference in the Chelsea game. He is highly skilled and pacy. Yesterday, he was superb with two assists. Deco and Ballack may get tired by the 60th minute, but before that, they do a lot of work.

Rahim

Married!
Of lately Chelsea have narrowed the pitch at The Bridge, a ploy so that the areas are well covered by the old legs in the team. All those who think they (Ballack & Deco) are old should look at Scholes and Giggs. These 2 were the most emabarassment for United the other day.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Of lately Chelsea have narrowed the pitch at The Bridge, a ploy so that the areas are well covered by the old legs in the team. All those who think they (Ballack & Deco) are old should look at Scholes and Giggs. These 2 were the most emabarassment for United the other day.

Really dude, that's the height of cynicism!!! :D :D :D

iinfi

mekalodu
can people who v subscribed for DTH services TATA or Big TV chose which match they want to watch in Ten Sports?
Ten by default is gona telecast only the liverpool game. if i want to chose another game then will the DTH Set top box allow me to chose it??

red_devil

Back!
Berbatov out of the CL game and Ronaldo to be on the subs list !!

City rule out Ronaldo deal !! LAWL !! Poor Ronaldo was hoping to sign for City and even promised to strike a 50 goal -season partnership with Robinho !!

@ iinfi ... i dont think so... i'm not a subscriber of any DTH...but when a channel broadcasts a game its for everyone who subscribes to that channel...so i feel you cant do select which match you can watch.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea succeed in Terry appeal!!

Chelsea captain John Terry is free to face Manchester United in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday after winning an appeal against the red card he picked up at Manchester City.
Terry was dismissed at Eastlands on Saturday after bringing down City striker Jo as the Brazilian threatened in the 77th minute.
Referee Mark Halsey deemed it a professional foul and showed Terry the red card, but Chelsea protested, and submitted a claim for wrongful dismissal.
Jo still had a long way to go to goal when the foul came in from Terry, whose fellow defender Ricardo Carvalho was in close attendance.
An independent regulatory commission heard the appeal on Tuesday and the Football Association revealed they upheld Chelsea's claim, meaning England captain Terry must no longer serve a three-match ban.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
can people who v subscribed for DTH services TATA or Big TV chose which match they want to watch in Ten Sports?
Ten by default is gona telecast only the liverpool game. if i want to chose another game then will the DTH Set top box allow me to chose it??
No you can't unfortunately.The only way to go is internet streaming.

iinfi

mekalodu
No you can't unfortunately.The only way to go is internet streaming.

but i think Sky DTH users in London can do it!! cant they?? i knw this is not London but it is the same technology here also. i dunno much abt this...

internet streaming?? :( 150 kbps connection. no chance

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
but i think Sky DTH users in London can do it!! cant they?? i knw this is not London but it is the same technology here also. i dunno much abt this...

internet streaming?? :( 150 kbps connection. no chance

Nope, not possible in India, sadly :(

Top Bottom