• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^^ i think the arabs have more money from petrol than Mr Roman !!

looks like Roman is gonna get a taste of his own *expensive* medicine :D

OH and England finally won their game against Croatia and that was a 4-1 thumping !!
walcott scored a Hat trick :eek:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Not many know about that time as they only joined the bandwagon after Chelsea's first PL trophy ;-)

I have been a Chelsea fan for quite a long time now. And I didn't like Chelsea just because of their PL victory. It was players like Gianfranco Zola who attracted me.

But of course, I wasn't there before the Abramovich Era. ;-)

What do you expect? I haven't been living on this earth for more than 14 years. I can't have been a Chelsea fan for more than 5 years.

iinfi

mekalodu
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has mocked Manchester City's signing of Robinho: "What is worrying is that a player signs somewhere and the next day he doesn't know where he has signed." (The Sun)

ROTFL....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has blasted Manchester City's new owners and told them he would not sell midfielder Cesc Fabregas, even for £135m. (The Sun)

And, as iinfi already posted, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has mocked Manchester City's signing of Robinho: "What is worrying is that a player signs somewhere and the next day he doesn't know where he has signed." (The Sun)

I love Arsene for this. :lol:

Olympic triple gold medallist Usain Bolt is set to train with Spanish giants Real Madrid in a bid to improve the pace of their players. (The Sun)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
STEVE CLARKE submits his resignation to Chelsea
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1680251.ece
Huge blow for Chelsea.He is quite close to the players and fans love him.

iinfi

mekalodu
Steve Clarke has put down his papers and wants to goto West Ham. His resignation has been rejected by Chelsea!! But if he does leave it will be big big blow to the club.

Top Bottom