• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ offtopic
wat is "Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum"
is it any religious verse or something? what does it mean?

Essien out for four weeks

tough times ahead... now 3/4 way into any match whn things dont go Chelsea's way will see Scholari sitting on the bench n muttering aloud instead of getting up and re-organizing the team...
two weeks into the season and the squad running on reserve. Simply not enough cover in mid-field.

Last edited:
WTF??!? :shock:
although we do have a strong midfield, the injuries of experienced Ballack and now Essien will put Scolari in a spot of bother :(
PS. Really stupid question
But from where can I get the entire timetable of all the matches the Chelsea will play this year? :confused: :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
OMG :shock:

Manchester City's prospective new owners want to create club-branded energy drinks, fast-food outlets, phone cards and even cars and scooters. (Daily Mail)

These rich kids seem to be jumping too much. :mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The only good takeover in PL has been of Aston Villa where the owner gives steady but limited funds to the manager who has all the control over the footballing matters.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
West Ham ready to seal Zola deal.

Michael Essien out for several months due to injury. He will have to undergo surgery :-(

Rahim

Married!
I love to watch marauding runs of Essien. A real winner and team player.
Zola would a breath of fresh air at West Ham.

iinfi

mekalodu
had written a long post .... didnt get uploaded

there is something awfully wrong with this forum. long posts simply dont get uploaded. old and long thread ... lota fragmentation may b...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Why don't you report it to the mods or admins?

These Man City owners are really *#$%*@*$ IMO.
First, soon after their arrival, they say they want to sign some big name players like Villa, C. Ronaldo, Kaka, Buffon etc.

Then they say that they want to make the club renowned in the world. To do this they want to manufacture club branded cars, hotels, credit cards, energy drinks etc.

And now, they want to bring Peter Kenyon to the eastlands.

When will these ****** *&%$#@* learn to shut their mouth and stop being so over- enthusiastic? Being enthusiastic about the club is good, but these guys are over doing it. Just 1 week after their arrival they are talkin about such big "dreams" of theirs.

The last thing I want to hear is Stever Ballmer taking over some club and talking about manufacturing club branded PCs and software.
Or maybe Apple taking over some club and making new iPods with the club's logo all over it.

Rahim

Married!
^Why are you jealous? Roman did the same when he took over Chelsea :sarcasm:
The owners are like spoilt kids going shopping with thier parents and wanna everything in the mall.
Initially they will sign decent players and if Ambani buys Newcastle he would nehave the same way as The Arabs are doing at the moment.

Rahim

Married!
^I hope you didnt supported Chelsea taking a liking for Celastine Babayaro :D

As about Kenyon why would he remain at Chelsea all the time. He switched camp from United for money and wil do it again with City. No big deal there.

Top Bottom