• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No Anelka sale=No money for Henry.We have seen how unstable he turned out to be. :lol:
Even Chelsea fans think he isn't any good for them.
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=905635&postcount=2836 + lots others.
:p

Dude, Anelka has scored goals wherever he has played, be it for Fenerbahce, Man City or Bolton. Now that he's playing as the center-forward for us, I think we'll get to see his true ability. :D

Rahim

Married!
Chelsea defender Ivanovic poised to sign for AC Milan, official reason--> he didnt impress at Chelsea.
Yeah how can anybody impress if you dont play him.:confused:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
come on man. watever u say, i dont think he deserves to b on the cover. IMO, this is a much better cover :-D

*img218.imageshack.us/img218/5836/fifa09myboxartej2.jpg

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I wonder why Sky sports commentators were so obsessed about his "penetration skills" this weekend :? I guess AO is correct.

:p

Why has fat frank got AO?Bad example for kids' health?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal buy Mikel Silvestre from ManUre :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-announce-signing-of-mikael-silvestre
He may be a good experienced cover for Traore who is a cover for Clichy but thats all.
I hope this isn't the signing Wenger was talking about.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
silvestre was a good player for us .. but now evra well set .. it would have been difficult for silvestre to make it to the 1st team .... hope he has a great future ahead with arse now.....

Rahim

Married!
He was off-loaded for sure. I call him "Mr Heart-Attack whenever you touch the Ball" and a great penalty-giver. I am not sure why Wenger bought him.
Now whos gonna play at LF if Evra gets injured??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Lol Don't you guys know about your youth?

Reports say that he was going through a medical at Man City but he left it in between and headed for London when he knew about Arsenal's interest :lol:
Wenger is the most shrewd transfer operator in the world.There is obviously something in Silvestre which rednose couldn't see but Arsene can.
I am happy with it as long as this doesn't turn out to be the last signing of the window.We still need a DM.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
was browsing through TheSun and there was this line which said

"Berbatov signs for United"

I got really curious to read more and when I did, the message read

"DIMITAR BERBATOV faces a furious Spurs backlash after we snapped him signing a Manchester United shirt.

:D

Rahim

Married!
^^Lol Don't you guys know about your youth?

Reports say that he was going through a medical at Man City but he left it in between and headed for London when he knew about Arsenal's interest :lol:
Wenger is the most shrewd transfer operator in the world.There is obviously something in Silvestre which rednose couldn't see but Arsene can.
I am happy with it as long as this doesn't turn out to be the last signing of the window.We still need a DM.

Youth my fooot. It wont win United anything if they rely on youth.:(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
And this is the same team which proved you can win trophies with kids :roll:
I was talking about the twins from Brazil who had a great pre season.Looks like most mankers don't even know about their youth in the awe of the diving diva.

Top Bottom