• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
naah its too soon to say that chelshit will be lifting the EPL ....and its just 1 match gone on the EPL still 37 more to go .... so its a long road ahead.... no doubt chelshit played well today but they had the finishers on there side which man utd didnt had today missing Tevez, ronaldo, nani and anderson .....

fergie get the stiker soon berba or Huntelaar will be great

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
naah its too soon to say that chelsea will be lifting the EPL ....and its just 1 match gone on the EPL still 37 more to go .... so its a long road ahead.... no doubt chelsea played well today but they had the finishers on there side which man utd didnt had today missing Tevez, ronaldo, nani and anderson .....

fergie get the stiker soon berba or Huntelaar will be great

Manure has become too reliant on the diva-diver, admit it. And nice to see someone other than us moaning about missing players for a change. :D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
F**K
Carrick out for two weeks
*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6616238

now another big blow for us now..... and still we dont have anderson ....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^Who will Drogba replace then?
I think Scolari will play Drogba instead of Anelka in 4-4-3.

OK, so we're trying to be attack-minded under Scolari, but that's taking things a bit too far!!! :D
I hope you were not suggesting an attacking trio of Anelka, Drogba & Petr Cech :rolleyes:

M

manckevin

A bad start again for us this year,while the other big three have not dropped any points.It was going to be difficult for us with the team we had i.e without tevez,nani,anderson,hargreaves,Park,saha,carick(20 min).We finished the game with two right backs brown and da silva and two left backs evra and O shea.Scholes had an off day,rooney wasn't any good in the second half.Chelsea played very pleasing football after a long time,good for them and their fans.Deco was wonderful though it must be seen if he can continue throughout the season in the same vein.Arsenal were their usual self but missing fabregas.On the whole one can see why Chelsea are the favourites for many.Hopefully everyone would look back to last season and see that despite having only 2 pts in the first three games last season we won.Go UNITED.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
And then when he's at the peak of his career you can sell him to Real Madrid or Barcelona for a huge profit while at the same time appearing like a feeder club to the rest of the world :D
Peak of the career?LOOOL Ask those clubs,they are crying over "over the hill" former Arsenal FC legends:p
I am waiting for the time when Barca fans find out about Hleb's shooting allergy :D
We know how to keep our best players.Didn't you see how we said furk off to the likes of Barca and Milan in Ade case 8)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Peak of the career?LOOOL Ask those clubs,they are crying over "over the hill" former Arsenal FC legends:p
I am waiting for the time when Barca fans find out about Hleb's shooting allergy :D
We know how to keep our best players.Didn't you see how we said furk off to the likes of Barca and Milan in Ade case 8)

Well Anelka wasn't exactly 'past-it' when you lot sold him to Real Madrid, was he? ;) And that chap has a habit of scoring against Arsenal, take that as a warning for this season! :D
Oh, and Arsenal didn't exactly say F off to Barca and Milan, they clinged to Ade coz there's no other quality target man available at the club, had to ditch their wage-structure and they know Wenger now spends money as if it's his own hard-earned :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well Anelka wasn't exactly 'past-it' when you lot sold him to Real Madrid, was he? ;) And that chap has a habit of scoring against Arsenal, take that as a warning for this season! :D
Oh, and Arsenal didn't exactly say F off to Barca and Milan, they clinged to Ade coz there's no other quality target man available at the club, had to ditch their wage-structure and they know Wenger now spends money as if it's his own hard-earned :D
No Anelka sale=No money for Henry.We have seen how unstable he turned out to be. :lol:
Even Chelsea fans think he isn't any good for them.
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=905635&postcount=2836 + lots others.
:p

Rahim

Married!
People can go on and on on this topic but Wenger doesnt stop any player who desires to leave.
Anelka is a mercurial talent and not consistent enough for any club. 1 or 2 seasons and he starts making noise about moving to a new club. I cant see him playing ahead of or together with Drogba in Chelsea colours.

I see so many fans behaving like "Kaam nikal gaya toh pehchaante nahiin" type, which i really hate.:(

Top Bottom