• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
The only problem is that Madrid officials doesnt want to talk to Kenyon.
I think if this goes through then he once again will be a substitute as there is no place for him in that 11.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Even after that deal Chelsea will not let Sheva go to humiliate him.FFS loan him to Milan.

What deal? Milan want to take him on loan, provided that we pay a certain %age of his wages. And after 1 year they are not willing to give any guarantee that they'll buy him. Makes no sense. I'd rather have Sheva play for us & pay his wages, than to let him play for those cheapskates and STILL pay his wages. :mad:

Rahim

Married!
Madrid will allow Robinho to leave this summer and it is so sad to see Sheva, one of the greats, langusing . He doesnt deserve this humiliation.

As about Robinho moving to Chelsea for big money, Calderon have started accumulating money to splash on Ronaldo next season.

Way to go Real Mad get Rid of Robinho. The greed has got the cat this time.
What goes around ,comes around. Real bullied United and Chelsea gave them a taste of their own medicine or was it arrogance?? :D Ronaldo saga has spoilt the apple-cart of Madrid for sure.;)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Muahahahaha!!! Now that they're willing to sell, let's keep bringing down the price!! :D
As for Sheva, letting him leave on loan and paying more than half of his wages makes no business sense. If Milan were to cough up 15 million Euros, he'd be a Milan player again. But as everyone knows, having haggled with Barca for so long regarding Ronnie's price, they're totally cash-strapped now and looking for bargains everywhere!! :D

I still wish Sheva would come good....

Rahim

Married!
I just wish that Sheva starts palying the way he use to do for Milan irrespective of his final club and hate to a great's career die such slow death :(

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Todays Fixtures

Sat 23rd August 2008
Blackburn v Hull City
Liverpool v Middlesbrough
Newcastle v Bolton
Stoke City v Aston Villa
Tottenham v Sunderland
WBA v Everton
Fulham v Arsenal

Rahim

Married!
^Liverpool are making some noise about this fixture and claiming the money of United and Chelsea are what keepin them ahead of The Kops in terms of challenging for The Title!!! They might look to Arsenal and learn about balancing the accounts.
Classic example of Sour Grapes and arent there any Liverpool fan in this forum? :strange:

@hullap: Best of Luck for your exams.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Best of luck for your exams, Madhur! And about Liverpool, really, I haven't seen a club or fans as deluded as this one :D They do nothing other than boasting about their so-called history :D
Met quite a few of them in international forums and almost all of them are apples of the same tree!

Rahim

Married!
Argentina Clinch Gold In Beijing
Argentina !!! Argentina!!!

The breakthrough came after 57 minutes. Messi was the architect, drawing his markers in midfield before releasing Di Maria with a clever ball down the inside-left channel. The Benfica winger did the rest, skipping to the edge of the box before chipping the onrushing Vanzekin to make it 1-0.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Best of luck for your exams, Madhur! And about Liverpool, really, I haven't seen a club or fans as deluded as this one :D They do nothing other than boasting about their so-called history :D
Met quite a few of them in international forums and almost all of them are apples of the same tree!
Why shouldn't they when they are the most successful club in English history?Football was played even before Abram came.
A chelsea fan should be the last guy to talk about "History" :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Why shouldn't they when they are the most successful club in English history?Football was played even before Abram came.
A chelsea fan should be the last guy to talk about "History" :lol:

Here's another one of 'em historians :rolleyes:
Lad, it's history, it's over, ya understand me, mate? :D
If yer talking about history, ya'll find Leeds United (now in League 1) there as well. Learn to accept the present! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I bet Chelsea fans(if they don't go to support manure) will be the biggest historians of them all when sugar daddy goes.Telling their children about the 5 glorious years of their history :lol:

Links to live streams of today's matches.
*myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football
Tottenham vs. Sunderland should be fun :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I bet Chelsea fans(if they don't go to support manure) will be the biggest historians of them all when sugar daddy goes.Telling their children about the 5 glorious years of their history :lol:

Links to live streams of today's matches.
*myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football
Tottenham vs. Sunderland should be fun :lol:

Lad, not Chelsea fans, most (hey, I've generalized, mujhe maarne mat daudna koi) ManUre fans support 'em coz that's the only team they know about :D
As for history, I couldn't care less. And come on man, stop your wishful thinking!!! :D

Top Bottom