• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
And this is the same team which proved you can win trophies with kids :roll:
I was talking about the twins from Brazil who had a great pre season.Looks like most mankers don't even know about their youth in the awe of the diving diva.

If you depend too much on youth, teams will go the arsenal way- "nearly boys" i call them.
I knwo you may rfer to SChole,Giggs,Beckham,Neville as the result of youth system but at United are not as much dependent on youth as Arsenal are. 2 Clubs. 2 Systems. Thats it.

Rahim

Married!
I am not too emotional as some of the Gunners fans are who seems to have faith on youngsters and quiet frankly who has seen those Brazilians and nobody can be so sure about them.

When you look at Chelsea and thier bench, then United surely will mess up this season and The Blues would not show any mercy towards United or Arsenal.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You afraid of chelsh1t after one game? :lol:
Chelsea played well but Pompey were absolutely horrible in that game.Wait and watch how we thrash them at the grove and show them some real samba football.

Rahim

Married!
Nahh....honestly i knew that before the pre-season started,
Chelsea are far superior and its quite easy to see :D "Die-Hard fans not included". I am not a die-hard fan of United as you must have known by my avatar :D Good football is what hooks me irrespective of the teams.
Chelsea are not gonna slip and United resrting to youth for cover (cant stop giggling) and Arsenal "being so near yet so far" trend; there''s only one winner.
Hunger and revenge are some of the most powerful motivators and Chelsea have plenty of them :p

Wenger is not gonna win anything with "kids" though they play the best football. While Arsenal takes the plaudits it is United and Chelsea who lifts the silverwares :p

Rahim

Married!
Chelsea
P W L F A Pts
1 1 0 4 0 3

Ya season over go home Chelsea winners 2008-09 See you in blue next season:|

You seem to mis-understand me. I saw United's fall coming when all broke loose with Ronaldo's saga and the squad been tested along with messing with Rooney.
Tell me, you always start the season with the thought that Arsenal will WIN everything and then dissappoint big time to the fans as well as to neutrals and end up being a Spanish Bride.
Following the manager blindly and being a "Yes Man" to all his decisions is behaving like a sheep like you said about experience and all that lovely (change of heart) stuff about Silvestre :shock: Wenger loves Frenchies :D Everyone knows he is dangerous in his pown penalty box and yet when he joined Gunners, all thier fans started singing & praising and what not :hypocrites: :x

Gunners Loan Traore To Pompey. So that makes Silvestre the 2nd choice after Clichy. Wenger is doing everything to please his Frenchmate :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Nahh....honestly i knew that before the pre-season started,
Chelsea are far superior and its quite easy to see :D "Die-Hard fans not included". I am not a die-hard fan of United as you must have known by my avatar :D Good football is what hooks me irrespective of the teams.
Chelsea are not gonna slip and United resrting to youth for cover (cant stop giggling) and Arsenal "being so near yet so far" trend; there''s only one winner.
Hunger and revenge are some of the most powerful motivators and Chelsea have plenty of them :p

Wenger is not gonna win anything with "kids" though they play the best football. While Arsenal takes the plaudits it is United and Chelsea who lifts the silverwares :p

Looks like I'm gonna have to finally agree with you!! :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gunners Loan Traore To Pompey. So that makes Silvestre the 2nd choice after Clichy. Wenger is doing everything to please his Frenchmate :D
Traore is French too :p

Having Mikael as a cover is fine but like I said if Wenger doesn't sign a good DM by 31st I'll be mighty pissed :|

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Chelsea have signed Sporting Lisbon striker Fabio Paim on loan with a view to securing him on a permanent deal.
now who the hell is this fellow?? there is nothing on the official website yet!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea have signed Sporting Lisbon striker Fabio Paim on loan with a view to securing him on a permanent deal.
now who the hell is this fellow?? there is nothing on the official website yet!!
It's on Sporting Lisbon's official site, but not yet on Chelsea's official site!

*www.sporting.pt/Info/Futebol/Noticias/noticiasfutebol_futemprestimofabiopaim_210808_44771.asp

Translates to:

The player of the Sporting, Fábio Paim, was yielded by loan, until the final o of the time, to the Chelsea Football Club. In the end of the season, the English club has right of option for the acquisition of the advanced one

Babelfishhhhhhhh :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Having Mikael as a cover is fine but like I said if Wenger doesn't sign a good DM by 31st I'll be mighty pissed :|

guess this should make u a bit happy :grin:
THE _SUN said:
ARSENE WENGER has hinted Mikael Silvestre will NOT be Arsenal's final summer signing.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya he was spotted at Switzerland game.I don't think he was there to watch Senderos play.
If Gokhan Inler comes Ill be :))
Alex Song is back from Olympics.He can play DM too.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm getting worried about Everton. They haven't bought anyone yet and had to rely on a 17-year old and a 16-year old in the last game. Manuel Fernandes has returned to Valencia and they are desperately short of players. Even Tiago has rejected a move to the Toffees. [:(]

Top Bottom