• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He has lost quite some weight:O
Chelsea playing with 4-3-3 with Deco and Cole supplying Anelka.

Chelsea playing some good football.:shock:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What happened to tevez BTW? Injured or his loan deal has encountered some problems? I'm not watching this match.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
chelsea thrash portsmouth!!! gr8 start for Scolari and Deco. i was expecting this kind of a performance from manUre. they r weakened now. tevez is not playin? is rooney playin? wat abt nani?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here's why Tevez was missing:

Carlos Tevez was missing from today's starting line-up because he has flown back to his native Argentina, it is unknown at this point when the forward will return...
The 24-year old second striker however is missing from the Red Devils' squad today as he has flown back to Argentina following a family bereavement.

*www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=822768

Rahim

Married!
Unitd was lacking a finisher and have to give credit to Newcastle for thier willingness to fight especially Gutirez & Colocini.
I was laughing when saw youngsters coming on for United :D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
the worst possible start for us again.... :( damn it

we need strikers no saha and tevez ...else played well but find the final to score goals.....campbell missed a sitter of a chance in the 1st half.....

Man UTD 1-1 NEW UTD

Rahim

Married!
abe kaun uthke jaye TV dekhne, waise bhi is time TV khali kahan milta hai :(

Kyun "saas-bahu" nautanki chal raha hai kyaa?? ;-)

I am really scared with Chelsea playing so well despite Drogba,which i consider the final piece in the jigsaw. United cant buy a striker?? :rolleyes: You may call it pre-mature but i dont see Giggsy lifting BPL Trophy this season :confused:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Family time hai yaar, thankfully I was able to watch The Blues play :D
I think Deco was the final piece in the Chelsea jigsaw, someone who sees passes that others can't, that spark of creativity in midfield. If we play both Drogba and Anelka together, huuuuuh boy, better watch out!!!! ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Who will Drogba replace then?
I think Scolari will play Drogba instead of Anelka in 4-4-3.

Btw. Why did Rooney get the yellow?For beating up referee or public?:p

we should not forget that United and Arsenal had many first team players out.Chelsea fans should not think they have won the PL already.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^^ yeah drogba for anelka...

and yeah it was a bad start { not the worst coz we just dropped 2 points :p } and yeah berba/ whichever striker fergie has in mind... WHERE R U ??

Top Bottom