Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yes siree.... WE don't just break even, we become profitable!!! :D

=-----------------=----------------------=

Boro vs Sheff. Wed.

*cadfael.tv/image/src/1352492481212.gif

:shock:

Oh, and that just happens to be Josh McEachran, on loan from Chelsea. Remember him? :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ANd also moved quite a few high wage earners off the books (Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa) plus transfer fee from Rajkovic, Meireles et al. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Just looked into your crystal meth.. err... ball, Mystic Meg? Or is it like that 'soon Roman will get bored and sod off and you'll be back in teh sh*t, lol' prediction? :lol:

Great, innit? No debt, new sponsors, profitable.. and we didn't have to compromise on-field success to achieve all this. That's what a good owner can do for ya. ;)

Deeeeeeeebtfree, deeeeeeeeeeeebtfree, wherever we may beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
and now that my exams are over..i can get back to football...so sterling contract talks haven't gone on well...he is one player we need to badly tie in the squad...

Football | Barclays Premier League | Wilshere: I will stay at Arsenal for life | ESPNSTAR.com
You seldom get players like these nowadays...

^ ANd also moved quite a few high wage earners off the books (Drogba, Kalou, Bosingwa) plus transfer fee from Rajkovic, Meireles et al. :D

but did you guys not take in the wages of new entrants like oscar,hazard & that spanish defender whom i can't pronounce...i am pretty sure hazards wages are worth looking at...

oh forgot marin too..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^ Just looked into your crystal meth.. err... ball, Mystic Meg? Or is it like that 'soon Roman will get bored and sod off and you'll be back in teh sh*t, lol' prediction? :lol:

Great, innit? No debt, new sponsors, profitable.. and we didn't have to compromise on-field success to achieve all this. That's what a good owner can do for ya. ;)

Deeeeeeeebtfree, deeeeeeeeeeeebtfree, wherever we may beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

It's called a sugar daddy. You lot go cap in hand asking for "loans" from him every week so that the staff can be paid :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yeah, that's what they always say before calling their agent to find a new club. :D
If Wilshere has any desire of making a career, he must have realized by now that he can't do it with the "help" of Arsenal's medical team. :lol:

============

*www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/football-cliche-pitch.jpg
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ You forget, that amount would be amortised over the length of their contracts, which is typically 5 years. That means we won't take a hit of the full 80M next year. ;)

*www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/7/30/3204610/on-chelsea-fc-ffp-and-amortization-of-transfer-fees

From the Swiss Ramble:

*i.imgur.com/oZkVX.png

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Cracking game at the EMirates!!!! 3-3 now!!! :D

Arses trying to outdo Spuds - booing own team at HT. :lol:

SCHWARZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!! YOU BEAUTY!!! :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
Chelsea have made profits!!!

*news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64033000/jpg/_64033007_155668654.jpg

Paul on 81111 on text: "Arsenal fan but well played Fulham. Nice to see a team have a go rather than sit back. We are bad, but Fulham deserve the point if not more."

Will, an Arsenal supporter, on 81111 on text: "Thanks Arsene, you've been brilliant, but I think it's time!"

James, an angry Arsenal fan, on 81111 on text: "Wenger, do the decent thing and resign. You can't take the club anywhere other than backwards with your inept tactics and ridiculous transfer policies."

Matteo Squire on Twitter: "Arsenal are making the transition between a top table club to a mid-table club. I'm ashamed to be an Arsenal fan."

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on BBC Final Score: "It is very frustrating, because it's difficult to score goals but we have to continue to score and of course get defensively better. I think Giroud has always been dangerous and he was a positive today. He raised questions and that's good news for us. Berbatov had a good game today, and he has shown when he plays week in, week out he is still a very good player."

iinfi

mekalodu
Sir Alex Ferguson is chewing gum at a frantic rate of knots down there on the bench. His side are bossing the play but Villa have had the better chances and are unsettling United with their work-rate and pressing.

Arteta's girlfriend needs to work her magic now.

yes!!!

Top Bottom