• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
doesnt look like we are getting 3 points here .... terry's gone (how many matches we dont knw)
.... expect some sloppy defending .... in this game and coming games
finishing has been poor ....

iinfi

mekalodu
poor display in front of goal costs us dearly ... sud v been 5-0 ...
did we do well defensively? no ... liverpool were shite!! still we cud not win ...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
don't know how we even drew the game...played rubbish the first half..somehow played better in second half & got a point...

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
was expecting the chelsea-liverpool match to be a bomb(atom) of a match... turned out to be a mirchi bomb..

axes2t2

I am a cat
That 0.5th of a second expression on his face is priceless.

Carl Jenkinson signed a new deal.

Sagna to Inter Milan awayyyyyyyyyyyyy since he has only a year left on his contract and if a player wants to stay contract negotiations shoudn't take this long.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Clattenberg innocent, reports suggesting. Now waiting for the Chelsea fans' 'FA is owned by United, so no wonder he's innocent' sh1te :lol: Joke of a club.

*www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19493223 Facepalm, chelsea.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Did anyone honestly, for even a second believe that Chelsea weren't trying to defame the referee in a huff? Shame they can buy the best lawyers out there to save their arses from a defamation case.

They have made sure of one thing though, Clattenberg won't referee a Chelsea game again.

iinfi

mekalodu
Who the fvck is Peter Herbert and wtf is a Society of Black Lawyers :|

entire topic of racism & the way its dealt with is a joke and a society of blacks whites etc is supporting racism in itself.
nobody becomes a racist by using a monkey or donkey word and just because you didnt use ill words doesnt make u a non-racist. ur actions spk more than words.

i think more n more campaigns abt kick out racism promotes racism. people esp. young kids think they are different race. instead ... no such campaigns will over time allow people to realize that nothing called black or white exists!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Then you must know that minority groups are needed to identify and raise the issues which might get unnoticed otherwise. One attention seeking twat doesn't change that.

Oh well, what's the use of telling this to someone who believes that anti-racism campaigns promote racism and that you can get away with any racial abuse as long as it is verbal.

Top Bottom