• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Yeah,Carrick just walked away.

Also look in the crowd there was only one person celebrating,must be that guy who made that bet.

:D

*i.minus.com/iqGnPQ73DWcnU.gif

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
BBC Sport - Arsenal: Tony Adams questions belief and transfer policy

I think he's just echoed most Arsenal fans' opinion there.

iinfi

mekalodu
i think wenger is getting it right here .. Arsenal's goal is to qualify for the CL each year.
so after nxt season all they need to do is finish 5/6/7 to qualify, as the top 3/4 clubs in the EPL will not be allowed to play as per the financial fair play rules. so wenger will laugh his way to the bank yet again. :)

:):):):):)
:):):):)
:):):)
:):)
:)
:):)
:):):)
:):):):)
:):):):):)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
suarez goal was just class...one of the best ones this season..seriously besides him,no one seemed to be interested

iinfi

mekalodu
Good. Financial dopers need to be chucked out of every competition.

u mean wenger? he is the chap who keeps all the money and doesnt spend when needed. he is one who is spoiling the game.
running a business house in the name of a football club. just like running medical colleges in India has become a business venture, AFC is a business house. he runs it very well though.
to run business and football together with a certain amt of success, follow real madrid ...

Krow

Crowman
u mean wenger? he is the chap who keeps all the money and doesnt spend when needed. he is one who is spoiling the game.
running a business house in the name of a football club. just like running medical colleges in India has become a business venture, AFC is a business house. he runs it very well though.
to run business and football together with a certain amt of success, follow real madrid ...

Spoken like a true spoilt brat. Clueless troll. :lol:

axes2t2

I am a cat
Messi once entered the bedroom of a girl whom he hoped to score...

the girl tells him to get comfortable and she leaves the room to go freshen up.

To her horror,when she returns,she finds him lying on the bed completely nude with two other naked guys and shouts: "WHAT'S GOING ON?".

Smiling, Messi calmly replies: "I am sorry dear. But I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta!"

*cache.gyazo.com//5f62aea2a5ed2cdb763965bf27032186.png?1352113009?1352113009

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It is guesswork by a blogger, people who deal with finances etc. for Arsenal supporters trust called it out as bollocks. I see he has changed half the wages already since posting it.

Top Bottom