• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Talking out of his arse, that writer. What did he expect? van Persie to celebrate like Adebayor or Nasri? He's too classy to do that. He respects what the club did for him and so didn't celebrate.

As for leaving Arsenal, you could see why he left, judging by that toothless performance.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Hulk's sister is kidnapped in Brazil.

Talking out of his arse, that writer. What did he expect? van Persie to celebrate like Adebayor or Nasri? He's too classy to do that. He respects what the club did for him and so didn't celebrate.

As for leaving Arsenal, you could see why he left, judging by that toothless performance.

Actually both teams were playing bad :lol:

Also I might just make an account on redcafe.

*www.redcafe.net/f64/cat-thread-dog-loving-people-keep-out-360821/

*pbs.twimg.com/media/A6zbDRSCYAEZS4o.jpg:large

:p

Krow

Crowman
^ You lot know better. I just came across it and put it up here for the rest of us. :D

Seriously, why would you post links from dubious sources and call it the "truth"? No one is interested in crap posted by a troll masquerading as the champion of truth. I expected better from you. If you had posted a Swiss Ramble link, it would have been so much better.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Seriously, why would you post links from dubious sources and call it the "truth"? No one is interested in crap posted by a troll masquerading as the champion of truth. I expected better from you. If you had posted a Swiss Ramble link, it would have been so much better.

lol..

iinfi

mekalodu
Spoken like a true spoilt brat. Clueless troll. :lol:

take a look at this .
Why the time has finally come for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to go, by Matt Law - Matt Law - Mirror Online

something which i v been saying for 2 years now. Wenger waiting for financial fair play ..

This seems to be a problem that runs through Arsenal. They live in hope, more than expectation. They would rather wait to see if Financial Fair Play gives the club a boost, than take the initiative and try to instigate improvement.

Krow

Crowman
Walcott should have won it at the death, but a point isn't so bad either. At least we were threatening.

iinfi

mekalodu
game over .. and end of season ...
terryz on the bench n wud v already kicked the last ball in Chelsea colors

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dat bwoy OSCAR! :cool:

Shakhtar keeper having a shocker. Good for us. :D

Oscar's goal:

*cadfael.tv/image/src/1352320134084.gif

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks for sharing the gif man .. that was an awesome goal ..awesome result ...
they way luiz and torres are playing ATM i never thought we had a chance ...
on his day Hazard will beat anyone in a 100m dash .... did u see his speed without the ball (when he ran back to stop srna)...phew ... a cheetah will be embarrassed

Top Bottom