• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Chelea desreved to be in the Final.
What was Benitez thinking when he took off Torress and brought on Babel, when your team needs a goal? Maybe saving Torress for the remaining 2 matches in EPL :D He should get the boot for that funny decision.

jasku

In the zone
Chelea desreved to be in the Final.
What was Benitez thinking when he took off Torress and brought on Babel, when your team needs a goal? Maybe saving Torress for the remaining 2 matches in EPL :D He should get the boot for that funny decision.

Yup agreed...Rafa has totally lost it....it was a cracking match much to my surprise actually!... to Rafa's credit Babel did pull one back!...but I know..u cant take Torres off at any stage...he is a class act..wat a striker!

Again chelsea to win!!!....Manu to lose both trophies to Chelsea...it would be fun......Chel have come from absolutely nowhere......Avram Grant better than Jose??!!!! :shock:

Rahim

Married!
^Then start cheering for United :D
Honestly i am afraid Chelsea is a dangerous team and they might just upset the apple cart of United.

jasku

In the zone
well well ...chel and manu fans are at it...good to see........it 50-50!...wat an end to the season..stunning..

Rahim

Married!
Bcoz he behaves just like his team. Chelsea have just raised their head so late in the seaon. Where were they all the season? Media glare or lack of it helped them big time.

United fans rejoice : Ron is Footballer of the Year

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
the hammers got a hammering from the Man UTD...
4-1 wictory for us... hope we do same next week and win the title....

Rahim

Married!
United should be cautious as Wigan had just trounced Villa 2-0. :shock: and secured their Premiership status. So they dont have to play for anything next week against United :)

Top Bottom