• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It has been going on for quite some time now,his contract is over and he has refused to sign a new contract because of less wages(50K per week) Wenger will wait till tomorrow to see if he signs or not.

If thats the case bye bye flamini,we have enough replacement.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Looks like Milan do not want to sign Ronaldinho. His likely destination seems to be Manchester City as per rumours.
*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=531796&cc=4716

Real claim La Liga title : *soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=531804&cc=4716

West Brom and Stoke City get promoted to BPL

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsenal are already short of players, Wenger will now *have* to spend in the summer!! And Flamini has had *one* good season with Arsenal, he is by no means irreplaceable.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thats sour grapes mate :cool: . Tell me who comes close to Flamini in terms of class?
He had just 1 good season,when he saw that big money teams are impressed he jumped at the offer.Most probably he will warm Milan bench.Good luck and bye bye.
Gilberto has done consistently well and he can more than replace Flamini.If he goes too then we have youngsters like Denilson waiting for their chance.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The EPL title race is going down to the last game!!! Chelsea beat Newcastle 2-0, to go level on points with ManU at 84 points. Only goal difference separates the 2 teams!!! :D

Rahim

Married!
He had just 1 good season,when he saw that big money teams are impressed he jumped at the offer.Most probably he will warm Milan bench.Good luck and bye bye.
Gilberto has done consistently well and he can more than replace Flamini.If he goes too then we have youngsters like Denilson waiting for their chance.
At least you can say he honoured his contract at Arsenal. It is not compulsory to renew your contract. You cant hold anything against him.

Whats that talk of "He just had 1 good season". :rolleyes: Remember he played as a left back a couple of seasons ago and he was amazing then too.
Now with the departure of the rock solid base on which this team was built, it will take another 2 seaons to get a good pairing in the central of the midfield. That mean Gunners will once again fail to lift any trophy( I am not being sarcastic here) bcoz it takes time replace a quality player like Flamini.
Gilberto dosnt have the legs and looks like Wenger is prepared to let him go.
I am not sure about Denilson. He is too cute a player to do what Flamini used to do. Does he have the stomach to make a crunching tackle, whcih Flamini used to do. Remember we are talking about the Defensive side of the story.
But its the system of Wenger which will once again prove to be most effective but it will take time.

iinfi

mekalodu
i can believe Arsenal slumped whn it mattered the most.
whn Henry left i had a bet with a friend saying Arsenal wud not win anything and wud not even qualify for the Champion's League next season.
Arsenal led the way for more than 60% of the season and suddenly messed things up.
Well title race has gone till the last day. Lets c wat happens :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
well, for Arsenal, it's the lack of experience that kicked them out of the contention. You need to have few experienced players that can keep their cool under pressure. Same thing happened to Lewis Hamilton in Formula1 2007 season.

Now, the bad thing is that Chelsea have home match and ManU are gonna play in crappy stadium. If ManU wins, it's game over

Why did EPL schedule all the matches at 3pm GMT???

iinfi

mekalodu
its the final day of the season and hence to avoid any kinda bias n fixing of sorts all the matches are played at the same time.

its normally a fight for the last 3 spots at the last day of the season ... but this year its something different

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
At least you can say he honoured his contract at Arsenal. It is not compulsory to renew your contract. You cant hold anything against him.

Whats that talk of "He just had 1 good season". :rolleyes: Remember he played as a left back a couple of seasons ago and he was amazing then too.
Now with the departure of the rock solid base on which this team was built, it will take another 2 seaons to get a good pairing in the central of the midfield. That mean Gunners will once again fail to lift any trophy( I am not being sarcastic here) bcoz it takes time replace a quality player like Flamini.
Gilberto dosnt have the legs and looks like Wenger is prepared to let him go.
I am not sure about Denilson. He is too cute a player to do what Flamini used to do. Does he have the stomach to make a crunching tackle, whcih Flamini used to do. Remember we are talking about the Defensive side of the story.
But its the system of Wenger which will once again prove to be most effective but it will take time.
Well the only way to know how much fight Denilson and others have,is to wait for the next season.I for one have complete trust in them.

Top Bottom