• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If the midfield is broken(hleb and gilberto leave) then unfortunately yes.If everyone had stayed the transition would have been complete this season.

whn Henry left i had a bet with a friend saying Arsenal wud not win anything and wud not even qualify for the Champion's League next season.
Yeah and probably you predicted our relegation and exodus of players like every other plastic out there,yet we competed for the title till the very end.
Take my advise,don't bet this season.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No one expected Arsenal to challenge for the title, but they also expected Chelsea to fall apart after Mourinho left. It's a *big* achievement to be the only remaining team challenging ManU in England and Europe, after all that we've been through.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
W000t another blue boy.

after all that we've been through.
all what?Mourinho sacked?Your club is having the finest period of its (sh1tty) history,so enjoy it while your sugardaddy lasts and keeps pumping money in the club.After he gets bored we will talk about "falling apart"

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya thats part of being a supporter,there are dry spells in the game,not something new for a club having a rich history of 100+ years.
I wonder which team you supported before Abramovich came:|
Arsenal provides me with the best football on the planet and I am completely happy and proud.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Proud to be a blue! And I think u'll agree, no one has the right to question any other fan's loyalty to his/her club. There might be a lot of plastic fans, johnny-come-latelys and glory hunters around, but I'm not one of them. :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Who told u I'm a *new* Chelsea fan??? :lol:
I've been a fan since 5-6 years, from the time *before* the Russian Revolution :p
I still remember the 4-0 thrashing we handed out to Southampton during the 02-03 season!!!

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
wow ... some hard hearted Fans coming in suddenly...great hope we have the same thing in next season ..... cuz the next season will be one hell of a season...

common utd just win the last 2 games and we r done ..... just cant wait till saturday...

and lets see where does Ronaldhinio Goes next season .. there r rumours that he might be with chelshit nest season....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
common utd just win the last 2 games and we r done ..... just cant wait till saturday...

They've already won that penultimate game against West ham!!! :lol: Only 1 game remains for both ManUre and Chelsea (on *sunday*) ;)

and lets see where does Ronaldhinio Goes next season .. there r rumours that he might be with chelshit nest season....

Ronnie will most probably end up with AC Milan, coz he has himself said that the English game doesn't suit his style of play. Then again, if Milan don't cough up the price wanted by Barca, Man City just might get him.

Rahim

Married!
The talk of Man CIty getting Ronaldinho is whimsical thinking.
Doosre clubs kya moohh dekhte rahenge :)
I am sure that talk was rumoured ny Sven to keep his job.
Milan have been reluctant to pay for the price tag and its hell of a ot time left for negotiations.

I liked your comments abhishek but I dont share any hatred for other clubs.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The talk of Man CIty getting Ronaldinho is whimsical thinking.
Doosre clubs kya moohh dekhte rahenge :)
I am sure that talk was rumoured ny Sven to keep his job.
Milan have been reluctant to pay for the price tag and its hell of a ot time left for negotiations.

I liked your comments abhishek but I dont share any hatred for other clubs.

The new Man City owner wants more high-profile names in his team and is prepared to break the bank to get them. However, even I don't think Ronnie will go to Man City who haven't even qualified for the UEFA cup. As for Sven, poor bloke isn't sure if he'll be at the helm next season even after guiding City to their best ever finish in the PL!!

And for the hatred part, I don't hate other clubs, I just love my club too much!! :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea's Avram Grant has won the Barclays Premier League 'Manager of the Month' award!!! :p

Chelsea boss Avram Grant has been named Barclays Manager of the Month - just two days before his side attempt to clinch the Premier League title.

Grant steered his side back into contention during an outstanding April as they collected 10 points from a possible 12.

They rounded off the month with a crucial 2-1 win over Manchester United and they now go into the final round of games this weekend level on points with their rivals.

Chelsea host Bolton while United, who have a superior goal difference, travel to Wigan.

The Blues' only slip-up in April - which could still prove costly, given the goal difference - was the concession of a late equaliser to Wigan.

It is Grant's first such award in English football.

Source: *www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3543317,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There are rumors around that Hleb has bought out his contract and quit.But Wenger insists that buying out the contract is a lengthy and difficult process.

Top Bottom