• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
0-0 is a good result for us. But a 1-0 win would have been awesome with the away goal advantage. Bad luck with the penalty. But both Messi and Ronaldo really played well. Disappointing fact was that they gave the ball away too easily. I think SAF instructed them to rely on the counter attack. Also it was excellent defending by Ferdinand, Evra and Hargreaves.:)

Let's wait and watch for the return leg.

As for the other match, Liverpool might sneak into the final again (just because it's the CL) although they conceded an away goal. Rooting for ManU Vs. Liverpool at Moscow.:)

red_devil

Back!
CHEL$HIT WIN 2-1
sad about the loss...but it was funny to see Drogba n Ballack argue like ladies over a free kick... so much for being in a "team" :p

jasku

In the zone
yup!!! fantastic stuff, cant remember wen the titile was so close and exciting!!...can Chelsea....do it???...like a phoenix from the ashes....i dont want ManU to win!!...

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
good that i missed the game... hope that we get the last 6 points and we can hopefully retain the league title again......

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
8 ManUre players facing ban for misconduct and false allegations.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1097517.ece
Rooney injured
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1097427.ece

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I was disappointed with SAF with his team choice against Chelsea.
Resting Ronaldo, Tevez and Scholes was a bit too much.
They should have risked all of them and should have tried to win the league.
4-4-2 is Man U's best formation.
Rooney played really well but still had no support from Nani or Giggs.
Nani was a total waste. He didnt even have the courtesy to pass the ball.
He's becoming another Cristiano Ronaldo.

Best comedy was Ballack and Drogba fighting like school boys.

Now with Rooney injured, the Red Devils would be furious if they cant show off against the catalans.

Also its tough last 2 matches against West Ham @ OT and Wigan @ JJB.

Rahim

Married!
Ronaldo just won The PFA Award two years in a row. He has once agin proven that he cant do anything in big matches.
Blame it on SAF and his defensive tactics which is completely alien to United. Chelsea played with no fear and they can sense United getting jittery after the match. Giggs once again proved he is just after Bobby Charlton's club appearances record. He cant do anything. He seems lost. Its high time he gets the kick next season. United cant afford another blunder season from him. I am not being unfair to him but he has to show maturity & experience and not just hide on the pitch.

United are sweating on the fitness of Vidic & Rooney for Barcelona's match. I am having a very bad feeling that United may become a gift-less bride this year as Barca was last year, played all the football but the trophies went elsewhere. United are in a situatio where this might just come true :(

Rahim

Married!
Great result for United. Just saw the 1st half :(
I cant look beyond Liverpool in Europe to advance in the Final.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Great result for ManU.They are the favorites to win,no matter who gets to the final.
Chelsea have a massive upper hand today.They have the away goal and are playing at the bridge.This makes up for another ManU vs Chelsea borefest final:|

Top Bottom