• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
:? Have you seen any Arsenal star leave yet?None will leave until Wenger wants them to go.
That is a strange question Its off-season, isnt it? How can anybody go?
Probably you havent read about Juventus having real interest in Flamini & Barca on Eboue & Bayern on Hleb. Gilberto is surely moving on. You cant rule out Big Clubs buying them. It does take anytime when players start saying "I am not happy at the club".:) If a player decides to leave then Mr Wenger cant do anything.
Even players bought as backup needs playing time. They just cant be called upon out of blue to do the job. Walcott needs to be unleashed and not just wrap him in cotton wool.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
That is a retarded question:D Its off-season, isnt it? How can anybody go?
Probably you havent read about Juventus having real interest in Flamini & Barca on Eboue & Bayern on Hleb. Gilberto is surely moving on. You cant rule out Big Clubs buying them. It does take anytime when players start saying "I am not happy at the club".:) If a player decides to leave then Mr Wenger cant do anything.
Even players bought as backup needs playing time. They just cant be called upon out of blue to do the job. Walcott needs to be unleashed and not just wrap him in cotton wool.
Retarded question?Its not like we have adopted youth policy this year.Last summer when the club was written off and and all the people tipped Fabregas and co.'s exodus,he turned down Barcelona.No young prospect of Arsenal has been "snatched" by a big club in 3-4 years duration of this policy.
Gilberto is only going because Wenger knows when a player is spent and it is better to sell him.He was awful this season and I thank him for his services.
I am excited at the prospect of blazing talent like Vela coming back.Hopefully he and Walcott will make Arsenal's attack the best in PL.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Good to see Man u with a point from Ewood Park. Still 3 valuable points were simply left. Lets wait and watch what happens next saturday.

Rahim

Married!
The match was full of incidents with the referee hell-bent not to award any penalties to either team. One mistake by RIo cost United the match and when Rovers went ahead it became quite easy for them to just block and park the bus in frint of goal. One cheeky thing was the corner through which Tevez scored should have been a goal kick!!! It took 80 min before Ronaldo started playing, and what to say about Freidel's savs. It was amazing. Buddhe mein abhi bhi jaan hai :D

jasku

In the zone
The match was full of incidents with the referee hell-bent not to award any penalties to either team. One mistake by RIo cost United the match and when Rovers went ahead it became quite easy for them to just block and park the bus in frint of goal. One cheeky thing was the corner through which Tevez scored should have been a goal kick!!! It took 80 min before Ronaldo started playing, and what to say about Freidel's savs. It was amazing. Buddhe mein abhi bhi jaan hai :D

Haan bahi so to hai...but it makes for an interesting EPL title race..coz all the previous one;s are kinda done and dusted by this time..... still the massive GD of manu is big plus...but with the Cleague distraction for both clubs, it makes it even more exciting!!!

Rahim

Married!
TBH its getting too close for comfort. That point was huge in the context as had they lost at Rovers and if Chelsea beat United at The Bridge then they would go one point clear and it would have been their title to lose. Now with the current situation people might say United dint play well at Rovers but Freidel was the difference betweem them and a United victory. Ask Sir Alex and he surely will feeling the pressure as was apparent when Mark Hugjes tries to shake hands with Fergie but he just shrug him off without any eye contact!!!!
Remeber Wigan on the last day and the pitch is the worst in EPL. West Ham at home is quite easy(not boasting). Grant would be gleely smiling :D but a defeat for United would be more of result needed by Chelsea.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Jose set to join Inter:D

JOSE MOURINHO has agreed to become boss of Inter Milan.
And the Special One is eyeing a £35million double swoop for Chelsea’s Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba.
Ex-Blues boss Mourinho struck a deal with Inter president Massimo Moratti at the weekend and will take over from Roberto Mancini in the summer.
The Italian champions have not made an official announcement.
Read on..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Drogba will be happy to play under Mourinho again. He had also cried when Mourinho told the team that he was leaving....:D :D

And see even this: *news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7051285.stm Quite old but still...

He'll be happy to join Inter as he stated in the above article.......

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1st bore-fest is tonight.My money is on scousers sneaking one in with the help of referee.

Its a pity that I have to skip CL semi final each year because of this reoccurring fixture:x

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I was amazed by the way United played throughout the game, not keeping possession and simply giving the ball away. But Ronaldo simply missed an awesome chance to get an away goal.

Hargreaves and Park really defended well. I want Vidic to be available for the next leg @ Old Trafford. Lets wait and watch

Top Bottom