• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Great news Guys.... Chelshit 1 - 1 Wigan ....
now we r 5 points ahead from 2nd place..... still the chelshit match is a huge importance for us......

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
chelsea is the best club in the premier league. and by the way i hate arsenal. :mad: but even though i am a chelc fan, i want grant to get sacked. i want getafe manager laudrup to arrive.

this year the premier league is as gud as wid manu. next year we will c many things changed. next year chelc r gonna win (mark my words)

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
chelsea is the best club in the premier league. and by the way i hate arsenal. :mad: but even though i am a chelc fan, i want grant to get sacked. i want getafe manager laudrup to arrive.

this year the premier league is as gud as wid manu. next year we will c many things changed. next year chelc r gonna win (mark my words)
Atlast a Chelsh!t fan........:D :lol: :p

Rahim

Married!
What a chest-thumping way to start off beta testing. Way to go!!!!
Care to list some proof of your claims to "not so informed posters" here?

prakhar18

Broken In
the EPL title is in man utd hands...

a win against blackburn and atleast a draw at stamford bridge will make the red devils champions

Rahim

Married!
Are you saying that to me??
No, shant ho ja mere chote bhai. That was for "Chelsea is the best club in EPL" beta_testing.

@jasku: Kya kar raha hai? Banned for 2 Days? Mazak tujhe bhaari par gaya.

@prakhar: The way Chelsea are playing you cant rule out a victory for United at Bridge.

Rahim

Married!
Its good news for Arsenal but you cant rule out Chelsea putting their hands-up for him just to increase his price.

jasku

In the zone
David Villa wants to join Arsenal.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1045670.ece

Not Required:|

Firstly apologies to all, if my comments may have offended any of you, I was only kidding, rest assured this wont be repeated, untill really provoked!..kidding ..lol :D

hello all...i am back from my brief sabbatical, this does seem exciting...but yes dont think its really wat we need!

Wat we need is another quality CB, and CDM....wat say guys?!

Hopefully Wenger will buy an established player this summer!

@rahim - haan bhai bhaari pad gaya...kya karen lagta hai yahan ke mods bahut strict hai! :sad:

Rahim

Married!
^Just curious, kya likhaa tha tune? Repeat it and then again feel hammer from the mods:D

Wenger is so afraid to bring experience in the young squad and what they must buy is quality backup and not so many young players and then moan about not winning anything. Expereince win you the title whcih i am afraid has been lacking in Gunners.
Wenger has another problem of getting hold of his flying stars who are been chased by big clubs like Flamini, Hleb, EBoue,etc.

EPL: CHelsea won a hard fought match against Everton, Essien being the scorer.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^Just curious, kya likhaa tha tune? Repeat it and then again feel hammer from the mods:D

Wenger has another problem of getting hold of his flying stars who are been chased by big clubs like Flamini, Hleb, EBoue,etc.
:? Have you seen any Arsenal star leave yet?None will leave until Wenger wants them to go.

Our players are experienced enough now,they have come of age.All we need are a few good summer signings to strengthen up the squad and by that I don't mean big name signings.See what Sagna did last season.

Top Bottom