• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Your OMG HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVAH isn't doing much either:D

Arsenal were the slightly better team in the first half.Eboue is worse than ever.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^yup i agree they were a teenie bit better
BTW i remember a quote from the commentator
This game is fairly even, held by Arsenal's desire, and by ManUtd's need to match up
Pure genius i say :)

Your OMG HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVAH isn't doing much either:D
BTW i don't like him much, hes much more of a showoff
i like midfielders and i am a midfielder

Wtf Wtf That ****ing Blooper, That Should Even Be Counted

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Why not United?The days of golden generation of United have long gone by.Most of the players are record signings.Rooney,Ferdinand,Hargreaves,Nani,Anderson,Tevez etc. didn't exactly come for peanuts.
United are on the same list as Chelsea and Real Madrid.
You know why? Bcoz when clubs like United or Chelsea go for a player(a known player not unknown as Wenger buys) then automatically the price quoted would be high. Why? Bcoz the interested parties can pay for them.
A young player is more valued as it includes the opputunity cost(potential earnings,ads,etc) of their age and the football left ahaead of them
BTW what United have bought are quality players (Nani/Anderson/Ronaldo/Rooney/Ferdinand/Vidic) and you dont get them for peanuts.

Do any Gunners fan know for sure where will their next player be bought? Possibly no.

Another eg will be if Chelsea goes to buy some player even though the price of that player is not much but since Chelsea have deep pockets , the intending seller would quote a much higher price and then negotiate. Its quite natural, and Chelsea would be gla to splash the money. Same with United.
Most of the players signed by United have at atleast performed to their potential barring a few exceptions ,my fav Veron being one :(

Liverpool is the best club when it comes to spending huge for average players and then repeat again to replace the flops. Do the calculations and trends under Houllier & Benitez.
Bottomline is , if you perform and win the cups then nobody would complain about the splash of money and after all when you are the richest club in the world then selling clubs would quote higher price.
"Tagra party se tagra maal vasool karte hain"

On the match: Adebayor's chances and later Bendtner's weak headers and Van Der Sar's alertness won United the match. Its been happening too much for Gunners, taking the lead and immediately conceding a goal and then lose the match. That highlights their lack of confidence. Hleb was brilliant though.

jasku

In the zone
Dunno wen arsenals luck is gonna turn arnd, we dont it this season anymore tho...hopefully next season the force will be with us (it was for a bit, wen adabeyor scored ..hehe)

Anyways looks like manutd will be champions now....boo!

@hullap- congrats dude.....and yea the buying trophies would include
Madrid, Chelsea, ManUtd

hopefully wenger will buy established players..which is against his policy...hate wenger for being a miser!!...in Jan the board said that Wenger had close to 50 odd million at his disposal...but

Anyways...latter half of the season ruined it for..it should have been a walk!! by the start we made....

Go Chelsea(hate em..but pool beat us so...) in the EPL! and Barca in the Cleague!

You know why? Bcoz when clubs like United or Chelsea go for a player(a known player not unknown as Wenger buys) then automatically the price quoted would be high. Why? Bcoz the interested parties can pay for them.
A young player is more valued as it includes the opputunity cost(potential earnings,ads,etc) of their age and the football left ahaead of them
BTW what United have bought are quality players (Nani/Anderson/Ronaldo/Rooney/Ferdinand/Vidic) and you dont get them for peanuts.

Do any Gunners fan know for sure where will their next player be bought? Possibly no.

Another eg will be if Chelsea goes to buy some player even though the price of that player is not much but since Chelsea have deep pockets , the intending seller would quote a much higher price and then negotiate. Its quite natural, and Chelsea would be gla to splash the money. Same with United.
Most of the players signed by United have at atleast performed to their potential barring a few exceptions ,my fav Veron being one :(

Liverpool is the best club when it comes to spending huge for average players and then repeat again to replace the flops. Do the calculations and trends under Houllier & Benitez.
Bottomline is , if you perform and win the cups then nobody would complain about the splash of money and after all when you are the richest club in the world then selling clubs would quote higher price.
"Tagra party se tagra maal vasool karte hain"

On the match: Adebayor's chances and later Bendtner's weak headers and Van Der Sar's alertness won United the match. Its been happening too much for Gunners, taking the lead and immediately conceding a goal and then lose the match. That highlights their lack of confidence. Hleb was brilliant though.

yea veron is brilliant...jus dint get used to the English game..

Well yea pool do that...the best piece of biz they did was to hold on to gerrard..wen he almost left ...and buyin torres...dunno which is better...but these 2 are simply vital to pool...else they are crap

yea basically lack of quality, we saw wat torres did with a similar header......unfortunate...but rest assured...WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I am not pulling your leg bhai and i too believe Gunners are too good a team to stay in the doldrums like Liverpool. But they will always struggle crossing the finish line with too many young heads. that is whats happening to them.

Top Bottom