• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Eduardo's injury was sheer accident.But Wenger should realise his mistakes and buy a good striker (Huntelaar would be awesome) and CB in the summer.
I always admire Wenger for his intention to promote young talent. Rahimveron is right in saying about Rosicky. Van Persie is awesome talent despite his injury.Wenger can try Rafael Van Der Vaart from HSV.Awesome talent and there are rumours that he wants to leave HSV for either Premier League or Spanish League Football.

jasku

In the zone
Wenger is a genius, his talen spotting skills are paramount, look at the stars he's made, anelka, petite, vieira, HENRY, fabregas, RVP, hleb, denilson, sagna, toure, the list is endless!!!

I jus hope arsenals luck evens out..and they win tom!!....they have to.,..and then....its gonna be one craker of a title race!!

Rahim

Married!
Just read it on TOI.
He would rather move to a club with a history rather than Chelsea. It just personal terms agreement between his brother and Milan. There is enough time for other clubs to change his mind.
Remember his u-turn when he said he would surely join United before changing his mind for Barcelona? History can repeat itself once again. He is too good a player to just attract one club. Chelsea will do everything to get him so will Inter. United? I am not so sure. I cant rule out Madrid doing a scoop once again though.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Wenger is a genius, his talen spotting skills are paramount, look at the stars he's made, anelka, petite, vieira, HENRY, fabregas, RVP, hleb, denilson, sagna, toure, the list is endless!!!

I jus hope arsenals luck evens out..and they win tom!!....they have to.,..and then....its gonna be one craker of a title race!!
LOL
ANOTHER G:D:DNER
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

jasku

In the zone
LOL
ANOTHER G:D:DNER
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Why dude somethin funny, or u dont agree? name a better manager for spottin young talent and making stars out of em??

other clubs simply go out and 'buy' trophies...really sad

PS- which club do you support?..from your attitude, I'd say ManUtd.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Why dude somethin funny, or u dont agree? name a better manager for spottin young talent and making stars out of em??

other clubs simply go out and 'buy' trophies...really sad

PS- which club do you support?..from your attitude, I'd say ManUtd.
dude i was just Joking:oops:
yup i support ManUtd
And BTW Welcome to this Forum

Rahim

Married!

Hi Jasku. Cant disagree with you. Have to give the credit to the Arsenal Board of being so pateince when things go wrong. I think they know what Football is.

The problem with Wenger would be most of his players would be young and when going gets tough they will lose the steam.

As for hullap you would have known whom he supports had you seen his previous avatar :D A cute looking Paul Scholes!!!!

No Madrid/Juve/Milan/or other clubs fans here? Its getting bore on with the regular ones (United/Gunners/Chelsea/Liverpool) :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The problem with Wenger would be most of his players would be young and when going gets tough they will lose the steam.

The players have matured mentally this season.The players will be able to take the pressure the next season IMO.
See what the previous Arsenal team did at their peak(2003-04).This team can deliver even better.

No Madrid/Juve/Milan/or other clubs fans here? Its getting bore on with the regular ones (United/Gunners/Chelsea/Liverpool) :(
Go to some football forum and take on some barca fans:D

Rahim

Married!
The players have matured mentally this season.The players will be able to take the pressure the next season IMO.
See what the previous Arsenal team did at their peak(2003-04).This team can deliver even better.
What i meant was it takes time to handle the pressure bcoz of their age when a team is built by Wenger.
Yes they have matured but i still feel they dont have a strong personality who can carry the arm-band.
And dont you start with Gallas. He is a good player but not a captain. So was Henry. Your best player need not be the ideal candidate for the captainship.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^Add Chelsea to that list.
Why not United?The days of golden generation of United have long gone by.Most of the players are record signings.Rooney,Ferdinand,Hargreaves,Nani,Anderson,Tevez etc. didn't exactly come for peanuts.
United are on the same list as Chelsea and Real Madrid.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Why not United?The days of golden generation of United have long gone by.Most of the players are record signings.Rooney,Ferdinand,Hargreaves,Nani,Anderson,Tevez etc. didn't exactly come for peanuts.
United are on the same list as Chelsea and Real Madrid.
no dude if ur saying in that sense liverpool is at the top!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Compare the spendings of Liverpool and United.You will see the difference.Their RECORD SIGNING Torres was 26 million which is lower than or somewhat equal to the signings made by SAF recently.
We need more clubs like Arsenal who are world class without spending much on players.By adopting Arsenal's structure even "lesser" clubs can match the big clubs and this will reduce the influence of money on the game as well as making the game more interesting.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
fairly +ve 1st half for both teams
want to see same level of football in the second one
BTW, WHATS HAPPENED TO UR ACE STRIKER :D

Top Bottom