The Final Debate....

What Should be done with the Nueclear deal?

• Withdraw it immediately

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Sign it immediately

Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Get the topic to a mass INDIA poll

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • !!! I AM SO DUMP TO TELL IT !!!

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
We over here are logic based organisms. for us its either 1 or 0, Positive or Negative, Matter or Anti-matter. So applying the same logic in the field of Politics, if one party which has majority, proclaims to do the Good and all the betterment of general public, THEN BY LOGIC the opposing party must be one wanting to do everything evil, so why do we have a Bi-Party system. Dictatorship Rules. Look what it did to Germany, made it bounce back into *** whoppin' shape after WW 1 and even after WW2 ze Germans are ruling although not under Dictatorship coz here to the progress and peace depends upon the person incharge.
So all I'm saying her is that, whatever we do, in a nation like India situation ain't gonna improve unless some Terminator from future comes with a hitlist of all MPs. :D

Renny

Padawan
today BJP MLAs have shown money offered to them by Samajwadi party. everyday , the indian politics stoops to new lows, breaking the previous record low. and i dare not speak against sonia gandhi or rahul gandhi. otherwise i will be jailed.
the whole world will be laughing at us. esp china. we should stop comparing ourself to china.
and amitabh bachchan, the one whom we call the "legend" is far from that. he is just another actor who exists solely for his benefit. he is very close to samajwadi party.

am just so disappointed with this system. india needs rule of iron hand...

^ Totally agree with you buddy, India needs to be ruled with a iron hand,

People talk about freedom and stuff, but here freedom is people pissing, shitting, spitting where ever they want, and having bandhs an strikes everyday.

And why shouldn't we compare ourselves to China, we are gradually catching up to them, and they are a benchmark for us.

anispace

dattebayo
Even if the confidence vote was on the nuclear deal issue, its obvious that none of the parties had the interest of the nation as its concern. The manner in which all parties were trying to bribe MPs from the other side is really sick.:mad:

Also, a deal which is of so importance to the future of the nation either way, is left to be decided on the votes of few MPs who were either in prisons or were having criminal records.:(

very true. The Trust vote was just another excuse for the oppn parties to topple the govt. and come to power. They give a damn for the Nuke deal or the country

piyushbajpai1

Broken In
I TOO OPPOSE IT.

Nuclear energy is not the only alternate, it can be disasterous.
Solar energy, biogas, and various other types of alternate energy sources must be given importance, and nuclear expertise can be used for the country's defence.

Oh give it a thought buddy , u want to make thousands of megawatts of electricity by using Solar cell , bio Gas . :confused:

nix

now that the deal is approved on our side. i'd like to see the deal implemented fast. we in karnataka are having a tough time. the monsoons have failed again and we are having 8 hour power cuts everyday. water scarcity+inflation+power shortage...god save us..
im praying to the gods to grant us some rain.
edit: i think the monsoons failed due to global warming... very sad we are not acting on it. water harvesting should be made compulsory... just look at the amount of water that goes into the drains even when it rains an hour...you'l be shocked.. if all of us did rain water harvesting on our roofs.. then it would be so good...

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
*Sigh* I didnt participate in this debate because I didnt know anything about the deal, but now it turns out I've gotta speak FOR the nuke deal at the debate on August 15 at college. Now I'll just read up on it and post my questions.

OP
H

hsr

The Final Debate.... for the final guy..

looks like someone just got his Debate...!
*Sigh* I didnt participate in this debate because I didnt know anything about the deal, but now it turns out I've gotta speak FOR the nuke deal at the debate on August 15 at college. Now I'll just read up on it and post my questions.
goold lord, my thread meant something atleast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom