The Final Avenger

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
After a lot of time I now have finally assembled my rig. I got the last couple of components on Saturday... I assembled it late at night and didnt had time to take pics of unboxing .Everything is bought from flipkart . In this thread I will be uploading regular benchmarks and updates I give to my PC.

Thanks Everyone For Helping me out by giving their precious suggestions.
Link to Thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/157515-its-finaly-time-pc-60k.html

Specs-
Component Make Price
CPU Intel Core i7 2600k 18656
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LX 11395
RAM 2 x G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 4GB 1600 Mhz 3070
GPU Gigabyte HD 7850 OC 2GB GDDR5 16830
HDD WD Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III ** 4320
Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B5ST 1110
Case Cooler Master 690 II Advanced USB3.0 (Transparent) 6300
PSU SeaSonic S12 II 520 3920
Total ~65500

Here are The Pics
*i.imgur.com/KG8jF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Up1n0.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CxwTe.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KspWj.jpg

*i.imgur.com/EYpFu.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8nLtZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YYkYh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vjLi4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TcMxy.jpg

*i.imgur.com/GHnDg.jpg

*i.imgur.com/W1Sey.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benchmarks

Idle Temps

*i.imgur.com/tPBft.jpg

DiRT 3 - Benchmark
Ingame Benchmark Used- 1920x1080 Resolution + 8xMSAA + Everything maxed Out.

Result:

*i.imgur.com/T2QEE.jpg

PS2 Games
Emulator - PCSX2 0.9.9 (SVN 5277)
The FPS Shown in the top Info Bar is not correct because I had enabled the speed hacks (they give a slight bump in the fps but can cause errors-like these)
Resolution - 1200x1200

Tekken 4-Real FPS=60-70 FPS
*i.imgur.com/JKoRV.jpg

Tekken 5-Real FPS=50-60 FPS
*i.imgur.com/BAJvi.jpg

WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain-Real FPS=70-100 FPS
*i.imgur.com/c192R.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
Game : Crysis 2
Graphics Settings - 1080p ,Everything on Ultra and Blur to High
Benchmark Level : Starting Level (outdoor) First 60 seconds
Min FPS - 31 , Max FPS - 55 , Avg FPS - 38

Screenshots :
*i.imgur.com/SXI1V.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Ga3lr.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------
Game : Batman Arkham Asylum
Graphics Settings :1080p,Everything Maxed Out (NO AA Available) V-Sync Off
Benchmark Level - Finding Jim Gordon (Locating the First Doctor)

*i.imgur.com/vx3sA.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DGzpb.jpg

Attachments

• vx3sA.jpg
    vx3sA.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Awesome rig... congrats...

i see that 690 has the power button now on top compared to previous model...

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats man! Nice rig. Except the gpu price, everything looks fine.
I have a suggestion, if you are not using more than 2 hdd, remove the lower hard drive cage. You can use the space to stuff some cables.

How was the experience with flipkart? I have been hearing bad things about FK these days!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Congo on the new purchase.
As appealing as the name sounds, "The Final Avenger", I myself would refrain from using name having "final" in it. :p
:D

OP
rajatGod512

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ Its A LG M237WA 23" 1080p bought in Jan 2010

I have a suggestion, if you are not using more than 2 hdd, remove the lower hard drive cage. You can use the space to stuff some cables.

How was the experience with flipkart? I have been hearing bad things about FK these days!

Experience was awesome ... recieved everything in 4 days . The delivery guy has become a friend of mine. So , There is no problem there . Nice Delivery, Nice pacaking , Nice Service . Regarding my faulty HDD , I gave them an e-mail , on Sunday they said I would get technical support within 24 hours . On monday I got a call on my cell and some guy told me to do some stuff... that I had already tried. After a long chat he decided that they would replace the HDD. He told me keep it packed one guy would come and collect it from you.

OP
rajatGod512

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^Thanks Man!!!

Congo on the new purchase.
As appealing as the name sounds, "The Final Avenger", I myself would refrain from using name having "final" in it. :p
:D

:razz: I got that name instantly , also this might be my last big PC purchase for a loooooooooong time .

funskar

Padawan

It's the best amd 7850 out in the market..
And msi rocks in gpu department:-D

sharang.d

Youngling
How the hell did you get 8GB RAM so cheap? I can't find it at that price. I want it toooooo :'(

It's for 3,610 INR
*www.flipkart.com/g-skill-ripjawsx-...EMNE&ref=9dd3b7d9-c50c-43b7-8c05-26c9e349916d
:(

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
How the hell did you get 8GB RAM so cheap? I can't find it at that price. I want it toooooo :'(

It's for 3,610 INR
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL) | Ram | Flipkart.com
:(

few days ago it was for 1535 per stick so 3070 for 8gb :)

OP
rajatGod512

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
When I planned the purchase it was 1526 then it quickly jumped to 1535 ... I ordered it quickly but I got a mail from them saying it was out of stock and has been ordered and I had to wait 2 more days to get the RAM.

pcforumguy

Starting Off !!!
Congrats rajatGod512 !!!

1] Need cable management.
2] Remove lower HDD cage as suggested by saikiasunny; it will make smooth & vortex free airflow for GPU and Chipset.
3] How much distant between cabby and rear wall u have? Make it at least half feet; it will help rear fan when you do load work. (i.e. Rendering, Games)
4] You should include at least CM 212 EVO or Thermalright TRUE Spirit. Believe me u will need it.
5] Do post some render testing timings.

I don't have GPU yet but thinking to getting one; Either Quadro/FirePro or new Radeon 7xxx series. I have heard these new 7xxx GPU can be useful for V-Ray 2. How's your performing ?

Top Bottom