The Dark Knight Rises

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
That guy/girl is out of his/her mind. :crazy:
The moment I saw Tom Hardy being ridiculed and Hathaway being praised, I closed the tab. :lol: :rofl:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
First I would like to apologize for missing the Batman movies for so long. I am a recent fan, who never gave TDK series a chance just because I don't like bats! :p :oops:

But now that I have seen the previous movies, I am just too excited for the TDK Rises.

Prologue (This was screened in theatres during MI4)

[YOUTUBE]bWQFp9pZ5_A[/YOUTUBE]
That vid is absent now. :|
Dude!
Dont worry, I always go alone for the movies which are out of the box (EPIC).

And going alone has its own advantages too, you will be relaxed and wont be disturbed from any outsiders comment (like i dont understand this, what did he say blah blah and yeah in batman there will be plenty of this for BANE :D).

Also, you can watch a movie which suits your time, as i've a job its quite imp factor for me.

Have friends together in a movie helps when one watching Dangerous ishq, we turn that whole movie to a laugh riot...

And yes you can eat your popcorns alone :p
You summarized the most important aspects of going for a movie alone.
I would never leave a movie which I like just because I have to go alone! :)
Does anyone know how PVR pre-booking works? The lowest price mentioned there is Rs. 300.
But one of my friend's friend told that you can prebook @ 300, (Cannot spend 300) Later the money will be refunded. Contacted my local PVR Cinema. The Guy on the phone was an idiot. Even after explaining to him twice, he was saying that I'm quoting gold class price. I hung up. If someone has any idea, please throw some light.
PVR sucks for me. More price. Less screen size. :|

wow rumours just in...some scene is shot in india?? coool?
[Personal Views]Its a new trend. Hollywood have started to shot scenes in India (read MI4) or take bollywood actors for namesake (read MI4 and Amazing Spiderman) just to make some dent into the massive appetite of moviegoers of India.[/Personal Views]

But a bit of India is always welcome! :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Big Watchman fan, one of the books keep reading in cycle the movie missed a lot of things
few blimps, no mysterious arctic island where disappeared artists create biological monsters (one of the leading artist was an Indian woman in a sari), no smartest man in the world quipping he likes dub step (and dub step wasnt even hip till like 2010 and this came out in the 80s), no transitions from current to past with the same silhouette of a person being constant while the bg changes around it

the comic is more cinematic than the movie, very disappointed with watchmen

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Big Watchman fan, one of the books keep reading in cycle the movie missed a lot of things
few blimps, no mysterious arctic island where disappeared artists create biological monsters (one of the leading artist was an Indian woman in a sari), no smartest man in the world quipping he likes dub step (and dub step wasnt even hip till like 2010 and this came out in the 80s), no transitions from current to past with the same silhouette of a person being constant while the bg changes around it

????
Wrong thread

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

Yeah this is a complaint i have heard with watchmen movie..i have personally not read watchmen comics(Searched around but couldn't find although a good friend of mine found it) & zack himself admitted he missed out a lot of things because he couldn't fit it in one movie but it was still close to the comic book plot with not too many alterations..but yes i agree compared to the comic,it was a disappointment...

lol..the hollywood fine website has crashed since his review was put up on Rotten tomatoes...his site couldn't handle the traffic & has been down for a while.. :D

some of the comments on that review on RT is pure gold... :p

here are two more negative reviews...barring these three,it has been received well... :)

The Dark Knight Rises film review | Mail Online

Review: Batman series ends as epic letdown - Washington Times

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Some of the comments :p

And this critic gave Katy Perry's movie four out of five stars... Wow. Just wow.

Chris, I rarely agree with your reviews, and not having seen the film I'm not in a position to do so with this one yet either. But you do realise that saying anything negative about a Chris Nolan film - let alone a Chris Nolan BATMAN film - will get you death threats from radical fanboys? I fear for your safety...

Based on your previous positive reviews (Snow White, Battleship, Lucky one for examples) we can toss this review out as completely irrelevant as you clearly have no clue what a great film actually is.

May be they did it intentionally. They're getting so much hits now. see. :p

I don't give a damn. I'm gonna sit back and Enjhoy it! :D

SunE

Professional Newbie
Thursday premiere sold out in Kolkata :(

Oh well First Day, First Show tickets' pre-booking starts tomorrow :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
The negatives are mostly complaining about the absence of Joker, and comparing this one to the The Dark Knight., which is kinda pointless. Rises is linked more to the Begins rather than TDK, so comparing it to the first one would be more appropriate. Besides, this is a story arc, and Rises is the conclusion to the trilogy, why do people still keep looking at it as an individual movie :|

Didn't watch the first two? Don't watch the third, as simple as that ;)

btw, why hasn't anyone opened a Man of Steel thread? the official poster and bootleg trailer are up on the net :D

prasathlr

Broken In
I dunno why people are so bothered about negative reviews!!

Rotten Tomatoes-84% The Dark Knight Rises - Rotten Tomatoes

Its quite good :)

The others expected a lot or din't understand ****!!
Reviews are all about personal choice and views! So don't bother much, If you love it, GO and watch it :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
I dunno why people are so bothered about negative reviews!!

Rotten Tomatoes-84% The Dark Knight Rises - Rotten Tomatoes

Its quite good :)

The others expected a lot or din't understand ****!!
Reviews are all about personal choice and views! So don't bother much, If you love it, GO and watch it :)

Most of them are idiots, I mean how can anybody not like Nolan's Batman!? :O
LOL

And ofcourse there are Haters...Marvel/Avengers/Spidey fans, Tim Burton's Batman's fans..etc etc.

Top Bottom