The Dark Knight Rises

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell me guys, how and where to book shows?

is PVR's official website reliable and does it give you the option of choosing seats?

SunE

Professional Newbie
Book through ngpay from your mobile phone. Else try the official website of the theater. If you can, watch it at IMAX.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ He can't. No IMAX in Delhi. :p

I'll see if I can book manually at the theatre tomorrow. Otherwise, PVR's official website.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
'The Dark Knight Rises': Critic calls it an epic letdown - Movies News - Hollywood - ibnlive

Am **** scared now...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
'The Dark Knight Rises': Critic calls it an epic letdown - Movies News - Hollywood - ibnlive

Am **** scared now...

When justin beiber sells millions, I'm not surprised about this. Don't be scared. By what I hear around the net, its epic. :cool:

Haters gonna hate.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
what is the procedure after you book @ PVR's website?

You go the the cinema and??? You tell them booking number etc.??

These days all websites provide you online booking facilities, albeit with some surcharge. And all of them lets you choose seats.

Here is the exact procedure:
1. You open the website, and book seat.
2. Confirmation message is send to your mobile and you can even have a printed confirmation.
3. You goto the theater.
4. Usually there is a separate counter / queue for the ones who have booked tickets online.
5. You go in that separate queue and let them know about the booking number / printed confirmation, and they hand you the "real" tickets.
6. Thats it. You then enjoy the show! ;)

PS: Page with links to movie booking sites: The Movie Mind :* Insights of Movies I watch from 2010: Important Links & Stuffs

cyborg47

Technomancer
does it let you choose seats?

Bookmyshow, yes, it does let you choose the seats ;)

Am **** scared now...

Of all the tons and tons of positive reviews, IBN had to choose that lame review? too desperate to get hits IBN?
ALso, you might wanna know that the chick(CHRISTY LEMIRE) who wrote that review, enjoyed movies like Battleship, Snow White, and Magic Mike.

Here's the original link,
Review: Batman series ends as epic letdown - Washington Times

Read the whole review, the woman clearly has no knowledge of batman. Gives the low score because there's no Joker, did she forget that this film has no link to joker at all? Criticizes Tom Hardy because he wasn't as charismatic as he was in Inception, did she forget he was playing Bane? What a stupid woman!
Read the comments, you'll get a clear idea how idiotic she is.

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
Yeah this is a complaint i have heard with watchmen movie..i have personally not read watchmen comics(Searched around but couldn't find although a good friend of mine found it) & zack himself admitted he missed out a lot of things because he couldn't fit it in one movie but it was still close to the comic book plot with not too many alterations..but yes i agree compared to the comic,it was a disappointment...

lol..the hollywood fine website has crashed since his review was put up on Rotten tomatoes...his site couldn't handle the traffic & has been down for a while.. :D

some of the comments on that review on RT is pure gold... :p

here are two more negative reviews...barring these three,it has been received well... :)
The Dark Knight Rises film review | Mail Online

Review: Batman series ends as epic letdown - Washington Times

I dunno why people are so bothered about negative reviews!!

Rotten Tomatoes-84%
Its quite good :)

The others expected a lot or din't understand ****!!
Reviews are all about personal choice and views! So don't bother much, If you love it, GO and watch it :)The Dark Knight Rises - Rotten Tomatoes

I'm really pissed now :/
why you guys are posting reviews over here?
damn it....
dont spoil it

*d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4787220_460s.jpg

+10000000000
sharing :D

BTW:

The Plan is in place, booked ticket for Dark Knight Rises on Sunday 10:45 show at Esquare-Pune. Going alone so will be legendary :D
Will watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight (I've big daddy rips of these :D) again on Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

prasathlr

Broken In
Bookmyshow, yes, it does let you choose the seats ;)

Read the whole review, the woman clearly has no knowledge of batman. Gives the low score because there's no Joker, did she forget that this film has no link to joker at all? Criticizes Tom Hardy because he wasn't as charismatic as he was in Inception, did she forget he was playing Bane? What a stupid woman!
Read the comments, you'll get a clear idea how idiotic she is.

Yeah that's true!! Joker is more of a craziness where as Bane is all about Muscle, power and BRUTE FORCE!! I am waiting for TDKR mainly for Bane. His voice is so mesmerizing!! And Definitely the Director who does ORIGINAL SCRIPT than all his counter parts!! :-D

And as he pointed about IBN shamelessly copied one negative review so that people visit theirs rather than giving a truthful review!! IBN must be ashamed! :-x

Just check Rotten tomatoes you'll find all the Nolan Movies rating are above 70% Every single effiin movie is above 70% which itself is a great achievement of that Legend!!

AND IN NOLAN WE TRUST!! :)

I'm really pissed now :/
why you guys are posting reviews over here?
damn it....
dont spoil it

Oh come on!! We are just posting Spoiler free reviews!! Not the actual plot!! :p

Just to know that Nolan succeeded in giving a third part which generally is a letdown in most of the trilogy franchise :)

pratik385

In the zone
Oh come on!! We are just posting Spoiler free reviews!! Not the actual plot!! :p

Just to know that Nolan succeeded in giving a third part which generally is a letdown in most of the trilogy franchise :)

we dont need it now :D
at least post it after the release?

Top Bottom