The Dark Knight Rises

pratik385

In the zone
@ amjath
youtube links man?

you guys making life even more difficult for me now, cant wait to watch the movie 2hr 45min of EPICNESS :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Batman and Batman Returns are good. (Tim Burton as Director)

Batman Forever was lol #ok but Batman & Robin was a disgrace.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmm watch the featurette, was posted in #48, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/159377-dark-knight-rises-2.html#post1699499 wanted to post that but found it was put up
like how they went for realism, the entire stadium sequence having so little cg is just mind-blowing
the sets are elaborate too, and it's good to see they preferred to use real mock-ups instead of CG

dont think Batman and Robin was a disgrace. the kiddishness makes it easy to re-watch and you can push the limits of showing comic on screen, it's a diff kind of approach than Nolan's line, but I still liked it a lot... Speed Racer was a similar approach, not received well by critics, think there is a huge market for action hero comic stuff with bangs and funny noises, but making the humor adult instead of kiddish

hellscream666

Broken In
regarding the relation between al ghul and bane.. there was bane comic strip in which al ghul took in bane 'after' the incident with batman, and he says "You are the only one other than me to come this close to destroying the bat" or something similar....so I think the 'League of Shadows' arc might be a little later in the timeline ?

Oh well who follows the story in comics anymore? right :-D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
what i am most waiting for is the man of steel trailer which will debut with dkr in the U.S...not too sure about it in india but i heard the trailer kicks ass... :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So?Super man is also going the spiderman way? or its more of a different story?

erm..the origin story is the same but changes have been made to the plot..the way it has been directed is different...i think people will get blown away with this trailer barring few cliched dialogues..

abhidev

Human Spambot
what i am most waiting for is the man of steel trailer which will debut with dkr in the U.S...not too sure about it in india but i heard the trailer kicks ass... :)

same here man....I heard its gonna be amazing...and the direction is more on the lines of the Dark Knight series...also the its going to be on 'how the world will react when they know that Superman exists...will they accept or what?'

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Chris Nolan is also the producer for man of steel & zack makes amazing comic book movies like watchmen & 300..so have very high expectations from this...also just saw low quality footage of man of steel..holy **** its awesome...i think i also saw general zod in the trailer..not sure...

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
hmm watch the featurette, was posted in #48, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/159377-dark-knight-rises-2.html#post1699499 wanted to post that but found it was put up
like how they went for realism, the entire stadium sequence having so little cg is just mind-blowing
the sets are elaborate too, and it's good to see they preferred to use real mock-ups instead of CG
Very Nolan-ish, minimal CG and more reality. Read in a magazine a few days back that Nolan does not have a email ID and does not carry a cellphone - Now that is a little too real and hard to digest! :D

Top Bottom