The Dark Knight Rises

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
No buddy to go out with. :(

Catch the first day first show (on 20th July) at your place - all Bat fans will (or at least try to) do so I guess and you could just chat with the guy/gal next to you - bingo! you got a "buddy" to watch the movie with! :p :D

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Me too awaiting for this Movie.
By the way I am a Fan of both Mr. Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale.
I've seen "Equilibrium" where Christian Bale's SOMBRE mood enthralled me and his fascinating sword fight.
The previous "BATMAN" movies in which BATMAN was acted by Mr. Michael Keaton ,Val Kilmer and Mr. George Clooney(Also am a fan of this style actor)was also good,but Christian Bale's act surpassed them all in his various moods and action(my PERSONAL views and opinion).
Also a heartily Thanks to Mr. Nolan,where not only his actors,but cinematography,music,art direction,camera shots,technology,etc. has been used and applied in the Film making with JUDICIOUS care and choice.
Hats OFF to Mr.Christopher Nolan & Christian Bale along with all the others making the Film.

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
No buddy to go out with. :(

Dude!
Dont worry, I always go alone for the movies which are out of the box (EPIC).

And going alone has its own advantages too, you will be relaxed and wont be disturbed from any outsiders comment (like i dont understand this, what did he say blah blah and yeah in batman there will be plenty of this for BANE :D).

Also, you can watch a movie which suits your time, as i've a job its quite imp factor for me.

Have friends together in a movie helps when one watching Dangerous ishq, we turn that whole movie to a laugh riot...

And yes you can eat your popcorns alone :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
I've seen "Equilibrium" where Christian Bale's SOMBRE mood enthralled me and his fascinating sword fight.
The previous "BATMAN" movies in which BATMAN was acted by Mr. Michael Keaton ,Val Kilmer and Mr. George Clooney(Also am a fan of this style actor)was also good,but Christian Bale's act surpassed them all in his various moods and action(my PERSONAL views and opinion).
Also a heartily Thanks to Mr. Nolan,where not only his actors,but cinematography,music,art direction,camera shots,technology,etc. has been used and applied in the Film making with JUDICIOUS care and choice.
Hats OFF to Mr.Christopher Nolan & Christian Bale along with all the others making the Film.

you spin my head right round right round...less from next time please :p

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^well,well,well @cyborg47:lol:
Understand your feelings & expression,next time onwards...

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz

Sorry but I feel very strongly about the previous "Batman" movies - they were good? They raped the bat! They were kiddish, stupid, ugly, words desert me! The entire psyche of being the Bat, of the Bat itself, if it has ever been truly shown on reel, then it has to be the Nolan movies! And solely the Nolan movies themselves!

Daniel Ocean as the bat? Sh11111tee - give me a big f-ing break! And what the hell was that black thing on 4 wheels that they were driving in the first 3 movies? What is that supposed to signify - the size of his manhood? Bloody hell!! :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

No offense meant to anyone!

aniket.cain

Padawan
Last week, I pre-booked the tickets for 1st day, 1st show in IMAX, Hyderabad. Looking forward to an awesome experience. :D

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
how does bane survive without the poison?? the mask cant provide that, or is the poison just for becoming like hulk?

Top Bottom